Chapter 5 - My Dream

I was walking along a beach with two set of foot prints being left behind as I continued walking. Me felling someone holding my hand looking to my Right side. My eyes made contact with the most beautiful hazel eyes.

It brought shivers to my body like it was almost real. I Looked down with excitement knowing my face was gonna be pulled back up.

Getting closer to the water i could fill the water touch my bear feet. Filling someone left my face Naje lean in  for a kiss.

He pressed his lips into mine.

picking my lips one more time walking on the beach once again.

He said these words. " This is for my girl friend". I know he was meaning me. He said it  many times more.

I asked was this real. But there was no Answer.

...

As I continued walking i realized there were only one set of foot prints being left behind.

It was weird cause i could still hear the words Naje had said.

"This is for my girlfriend".

But the only difference is the voice. I followed the sound all the way to the ocean. Walking under water still hearing the words/music. Then I started to fell myself not breathing. Drowning under water knowing i should go back to the surface bit something was stoping me I was left there to die.

...

"This is for my girlfriend, This is fo my, This is fo my girlfriend.  This is for my B.F.F girlfriend."

I had just missed a call from somebody. It was a new number.

I  jump up looking at the clock that read 11:30. I got out of bed walking towards the kitchens. Thinking about the wonderful dream turn it a nightmare was just terrifying. I got some cold ice water to wash it off.

Turning around to see my little brother Treyvion staring into my eyes. I could tell he had a bad dream too.

"What rough Treyvion ?" I asked.

He was only eight But he still a little baby.  He was the youngest out of everyone

"I had a bad, bad,bad, dream londan I'm  telling you.  I could fell my self when I was falling off a cliff and everything".

"One thing about it is i always wake up before i touch the ground".

I gave Treyvion some water let him sleep with my for the rest of the night.

...

Short ik well its a dream

Do yall wonder who called Londan.?

comment

vote

I really wont people to enjoy my Book.

The rest of the book coming Soon

06/18/2014