Chapter 13

A few minutes before the film finishes Gavins phone buzzes and he looks at the screen before I feel him freeze.

"Whats wrong?" I ask immediately but Gavin doesn't talk, instead he starts shaking slightly. I pull him close to my chest and try to get him to calm down and Geoff walks over and grabs Gavins phone. He reads whatever is on the screen and his face turns to a look of pure hatred.

"Geoff?" I ask and he shows me the phone, the guys gathering round to read it too.

Unknown number -

Hey, I had a great time yesterday, I'm assuming since Michael came round yesterday you haven't changed your mind but I think I can still convince you ;) I can stop by later and we can try again x

I tighten my grip on Gavin, whose head is buried in my chest, and look up at the guys. Jacks hands are in tight fists and he's glaring at the phone, Ray looks angrier than I've ever seen him and Ryan looks like he's ready to kill.

"He comes round here he wont live to see the sun set." Ryan mutters and Geoff agrees. The guys sit back down, Geoff keeping Gavins phone with him, in case he gets another message, and I keep my arms wrapped around Gavin.

"You're okay." I whisper to him as the second Harry Potter starts.

"I don't want to see him. What if he comes here? He could do it again." He whispers and I kiss the side of his head.

"He wont do it again boi, I wont let him and neither will the guys. And if he does come round, if he's that stupid, then you stay in here and we won't let him near you." I say quietly and he nods.

"I love you." I whisper and he leans up to kiss my cheek before turning back to the film. I notice Geoff looking at us so I look over at him. He smiles at me and mouths thank you and I smile back. We manage to get through the rest of the second film and half of the prisoner of Azkaban before there's a knock on the door.

Gavin sits up looking terrified and Geoff stands up.

"Shout that it's open. You're gonna be fine Gav don't worry." Geoff says and Gavin nods. If any of us talk then Scott won't come in and he deserves the beating he's gonna get. I take Gavins hands and he takes a deep breath.

"It's open." Gavin calls, his voice shaking and as we hear the front door open we all stand up. Geoff, Ryan, Jack and Ray go and stand so that when Scott opens the door he can't see them. The door to the front room opens and I feel my blood boil at the way Scott looks at Gavin. Scott looks rough; he has what I'm assuming is a broken nose, he has 2 black eyes and his jaw is very badly bruised. He's wearing a short sleeve shirt and you can see bruises all over his body and I can't help but feel very proud of myself. Gavin stands up when Scott starts to walk closer and I stand next to him. Geoff slams the door shut the second Scott is fully in the room and walks towards him slightly.

"I'm gonna need you to not go any closer to my brother." Geoff growls and Scott doesn't stop staring at Gavin like he's picturing him naked.

"Why not? We had so much fun yesterday." He smirks as he looks Gavin up and down and I remember Gavin doesn't have a shirt on. I instinctively step to the side so I'm in front of Gavin slightly and I glare at Scott.

"Didn't you get the fucking message?" I spit and he smirks.

"It was fun Michael, learning which buttons to press. Need I repeat what I said yesterday about our beautiful little brit?" Scott says and his voice is scarily calm despite the four boys behind him ready to rip his heart out. I feel Gavin's eyes on me but I keep my gaze on Scott, praying he doesn't repeat anything.