Chapter 9

WARNING THIS IS A LONG ASS CHAPTER LMNL

---------------------------------

Gavin's POV

Michael has been acting so weird lately and I have no idea why. He hasn't been talking to me and he left really abruptly just now, after Ray followed him into the front room. The gents have gone into the games room and Ray and I stayed in the kitchen. I don't really want to talk to Ray about Michael but he'll know better than anyone as they're always fucking together.

"Hey, Ray?" I ask quietly and he places his phone on the table and looks up.

"Yeah Gav?" His phone goes off and I see Michaels name flash on the screen and Ray quickly deletes the notification and yeah, that's all the confirmation I need.

"You know if there's something wrong with Micool?" I ask, desperate to find answers.

"What do you mean?" He asks and I sigh, he's playing dumb and I hate it.

"Well he hasn't spoken to me in a few days and he won't even look at me anymore, have I done something to upset him?" I ask confused and Ray sighs.

"Listen Gav, why don't you maybe try texting or calling him? I'm not really the one to talk to, you know?" He says and I sigh. I wanna say it's bullshit and that I know he knows something because they're always talking to each other and they sleep over at each others every night and a couple of times when I've been trying to listen in on their conversation or I've 'accidentally' seen a text pop up on one of their phones I've seen my name but I decide if they're gonna keep secrets from me then fuck them.

"I'll just leave him alone for a while then." I mutter before sighing again and walking up to my room.

;;;

"Gavin! Come down here for a second please." Laura calls up the stairs after half an hour and I sigh. The guys are still downstairs and I really am not feeling seeing Ray again. I walk down the stairs and into the front room, frowning when I see everyone sat down, Geoff, Ryan, Ray and Jack sat on one sofa, Laura, Mark and Grace on the other.

"This some sort of intervention? What's up?" I ask, joking slightly but actually confused and a little worried.

"Hey B." I hear from behind me and I look at Geoff quickly, who is holding both mine and Dan's phone, which I didn't notice I'd left downstairs. I spin around and jump up at Dan in a hug, wrapping my legs round his waist and my arms wrapping round his neck, his arms immediately winding around my waist.

"B! What the bloody hell are you doing here oh my god." I mutter into his neck and I feel him grin against my neck.

"Laura flew me out here. Said you were missing me." He says and I get off him but we leave our arms wrapped tightly around each other and stay pressed together.

"I missed you so fucking much B you have no idea." I mumble quietly and he smiles.

"I missed you too B." He grins.

"Alright, as moving as this is, Gav, you wanna introduce us cause we barely got to say hello." Geoff asks, finally stopping the recording and I notice he was snapchatting for both of us. I turn to Geoff, leaving my left arm around Dan's shoulders and his right arm stays around my waist.

"B, this is Geoff, Jack, Ryan, Ray, Mark and Laura. Everyone, this is Dan." I say and everyone says hello to Dan and we chat to everyone for a bit before I decide fuck everyone else I want to talk to Dan alone for a while so we take our phones off of Geoff and go up to my room, which feels a lot bigger since Grace's crib was put back into her own room a few days ago. Dan walks over to my bed after dropping his bags on the floor and I join him, smiling when he wraps his arms around me.