Chapter 5

new chapter innit :) hope you enjoy

------------------------------

Geoff's POV

"Mum are there any cupcakes left?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No hon, but you can go buy some." She offers and I smile.

"Gav, you and Grace wanna come shop with me?" I ask and he nods.

"Sure, let me get dressed, can you put her shoes on her?" He asks pointing to Graces shoes in the corner. I put Graces shoes on and Gavin comes downstairs wearing jeans, a t-shirt and converse, one a British flag, the other an American flag. He puts a cardigan on Grace and holds her hand.

"Alright let's go." I say and we walk to the local shop. We walk in and Gavin takes Grace to the cupcakes while I go get some drinks.

"Geoff?" I hear and I look around to see Michael.

"Hey Michael, what's up?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Connor was complaining about wanting chocolate so mum sent me to get chocolate to shut him up. What about you?" He asks and I laugh.

"Wanted cupcakes, so we came to get some." I say and Michael looks confused.

"We?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, Gavin and Grace are around here somewhere." I say and we go to find them.

"There you are Gav." I say when I see him and Grace looking at the cupcakes.

"I want vanilla ones but Grace wants chocolate ones!" He complains, not turning round but I can see the side of his face.

"You're such a child." I laugh and Gavin pouts.

"No I'm not!" He whines, turning to look at me. "Oh, hey boi," He adds when he sees Michael.

"You alright boi?" He asks and I roll my eyes. Now they're "boi's" god help me. They have a conversation while I grab some chocolate cupcakes and some vanilla cupcakes and go to pay. When I finish and go back to Gavin and Michael they're still talking. I sigh.

"You guys miss one day and you talk for fucking years! You're going to see each other tomorrow! Meanwhile I'm hungry and craving cupcakes!" I say and Gavin bites his lip and grins while Michael stares at him with a weird expression.

"Sorry Geoff!" Gavin says and I sigh jokingly.

"Just come on!" I pick Grace up and hold her on my hip, grab Gavins arm and start to drag him away.

"Alright I'm coming!" He says before shouting "bye Micool!" He shakes my hand off his arm and walks next to me and Grace.

"So what did you talk about?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Nothing really, just random shit." He says looking down and I sigh.

"What happened?" I ask and he frowns at the floor.

"Honestly nothing!" He says frustrated slightly as we reach the house and he storms in and runs upstairs to his room.

I shut the front door, put Grace down, and look after where Gav ran.

"What's wrong with Gavvy?" Grace asks looking up at me. I kneel down in front of her and hold her hands.

"Nothing's wrong Grace, just big kid stuff. You go and play and I'll try to cheer him up, yeah?" I ask and she nods.

"Okay Geoffy!" She says running into the front room. I put the cupcakes in the kitchen before sprinting upstairs. I knock on Gavin's door once and open the door slowly. I see Gavin lying on his bed facing the wall and crying quietly. I sigh, sitting next to him.