LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!! 6/7/12 heheheheee

I also wrote this during a thunderstorm so u kno....  yeah xD  Oh and i wasn't a big fan of Hunter so I changed the name to Alec but I dont like Alec either so now his sexy ass name is Asher.

***********************************************************************************

***Chloe***

It was Lunchtime on Thursday, 2 days after I ate lunch with Asher.  I was sitting at the Jock table on Danny's lap.  He was kissing my neck making me hot and horny.  I looked over and saw some chick sitting on Asher's lap and they were heavily making out.  I knew it would bother him more to see me all over Danny so I kicked it up a notch.

I turned to straddle Danny and I whispered in his ear some dirty things until i felt him poking against my inner thigh.  I smirked and rubbed myself on him making him groan.  I licked down his neck and bit gently causing him to shiver.  He grabbed my ass and moved me closer to his little friend and rubbed it hard against me causing me to moan.

He captured my lips in a heated kiss.  We made out for a while and we needed air but his lips never parted from my skin.  I arched my back and he held my back like that kissing down my collar bone when I stopped him and stood up grabbing his hand and took him to my truck.  He helped me up then hopped in laying above me.  He took off my shirt and kissed down my chest.  He had me moaning like crazy in seconds.

Our clothing was all over the car as his hands roamed my body getting me hot and bothered.  He kissed down to my core and thrust his tongue inside me while tweaking my nipples making me cum moaning his name.  He licked up my juices and flipped us over so I was on top.  He fisted his hands in my hair as I went down on him.  I teased him a little with my tongue before taking him into my mouth.  I started pumping him as I sucked his dick and he came into my mouth moaning my name.  I kissed my way back up his amazing body and captured his lips in a heated kiss.  He flipped us back over and thrust into me hard.

 ******************************************************************************

I fixed my hair in my rearview mirror and Danny was kissing my neck again and I giggled and shoved him away.  "Not now Danny."  I smirked at him.  That was probably our best fuck yet.  I can't deny it he's really good in bed...  wait have we actually ever had sex in a bed?  Huh...

"Come on baby.  You are honestly the best I've ever had."  He spread my legs and pulled me onto his lap.  He began kissing down my neck.  "I need you.  I want you so bad."  He whispered huskily into my ear.

I smirked and said, "All you have to do is ask babe."

 *************************************************************

Danny and I walked back to school and he walked me to class.  I kissed him bye and told him I'd see him later then I walked into class late.  The only seat left happened to be next to Asher.  So I walked over to him and sat at the desk.  He smiled at me and I smirked.  I planned on teasing him all period so I chewed on my lip and glanced over at him out of the corner of my eye.

I saw him move in his seat a little and clench his jaw.  I took my hand and began rubbing his leg under our desk.  I rubbed higher and higher watching as his buddy made a tent in his pants showing me he was very turned on.  I put my hand in his boxers and started teasing his little friend.  He leaned back a little and moaned softly.  I started up a faster pace that had him biting his lip trying not to moan too loud.  Then he pulled my hand out of his pants not able to take it any longer and asked the teacher to go to the restroom.  He was at the door and looked back at me with a smirk playing at his lips.  I smiled and winked in reply.

"May I go to the nurse?  I'm not feeling well."  I told the teacher.  She glared at me for interupting her class and sighed telling me I could go.  I left class and started walking down the hall when a hand reached out of an empty classroom and grabbed me, pulling me into the classroom.  Asher sat me on the desk and kissed me hard.  He stood between my legs and started removing our clothes.

He kissed down my neck as I removed his pants and boxers leaving us both completely naked.  He lined up at my entrance and pushed in slowly.  I moaned quietly pulling him closer and pushing him in all the way.  I kissed him passionately as he picked up the pace and going in deeper making me moan.

Things were so different with Asher.  When ever we had sex it meant something and it was always perfect.  He starts off slow and listens to what I want.  He makes me feel amazing!

"Ash go harder."  I moaned into his ear.  He went in harder as his hands roamed my body.  I moaned telling him to go as fast as he could.  I wanted more I wanted him I needed him.  He started slamming into me fast and hard just like i asked.  I moaned repeatedly til I was at my breaking point.  I told him to go deeper as he started hitting my g spot.  I moaned his name loudly as I climaxed but he didnt slow down or stop no he went faster dragging out my climax as I bit my lip trying not to scream out in pleasure.  He finally came and started to slow down as I came again.

He kissed me and pulled away breathing hard.  "Damn."  He breathed.

***************************************************************************

The bell rang and I walked to my truck spotting Danny.  "Hey baby."  He greeted me pushing me up against the car and kissed me.  I moaned.

"Hey." I said breathlessly.

"My sister had to take the car."

"You can come chill at my place for a while."  I said getting in my truck.

"Thanks babe."  He winked and got in the passenger side.  I drove home and noticed my mom wasn't home so I led Danny up to my room.  "Nice room Chlo."  I smiled and thanked him.  He sat on my bed and pulled me down on top of him and I squealed and kissed him.

***Asher***

I walked into my room and looked across the gap between Chloe's and my house.  I looked through her window to see her and Danny fucking.  I turned away and shut the blinds.  I picked up my phone and called Melinda.  She came over a few minutes later and we erm...  Talked for a bit.

Make Asher jealous?  CHECK!!!!

**************************************************************************

HEY I AMM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING BUT IF U WANT A TRUE EXPLANATION JUST PM ME OR CHAT ME AND I'LL EXPLAIN!!!!!!  and sorry for it being so short >.<  I LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!