MAKE OVER!!!

Here is the first chapter of my new book.  Dedicated to my girl RJ!!!!  hahahaaaa

******************************************************************************************

After I left the school I drove straight to my mom's hair stylist.  Juan Pablo.  I parked and stormed in.

"Chloe!  What brings you in today?"

"Dye my hair bleach blonde."

"What!?  Why would you want to bleach your beautiful shiny midnight black hair!?  I'd kill for your hair it would be ruining it!!"  Juan Pablo cried out like it was a travesty.

"Then help me!  I need to look like a whore!"  He stared at me like I went insane.

"Are you okay honey?  You are talking all kinds of nonsense today."  Juan and I are really good friends and my stylist.  He has been trying for years to make me look more girly.  But I refuse to wear skirts and frilly blouses.  He will help me.

"No I'm not okay!"  I said almost in tears.

"Its it Asher again?  What happened?"

"I slept with him.  He had told me him and Cindy broke up.  So I did it.  You know I love him!  And you know he loves me!  Then I go to school the next Monday and she slaps me and calls me a whore!  Today I went to school and everyone was staring and I walk by Tina and Cindy and they call me a whore.  So I told them 'You think I'm a whore!?  I'll give you a whore.'  So now I'm here and I need your help!  Turn me into a whore to teach these bitches a lesson please."

"I will help you but you are not bleaching your gorgeous hair!  But I do have temporary hair dye that will make it look blonde but not harm or permenantly change your hair."  I smiled brightly at him.

"And will you -"

"Help you with your god awful wardrobe?  Of course honey!"  I glared at him and he winked.  I sighed and rolled my eyes nudging him playfully.

"Thank you Juan Pablo."  He squeezed me and suddenly jumped up.

"Let's get to work!  We need to do a make over and then go shopping!  Get up move your pretty little ass Chloe!"  He ushered me into a seat and I sat down so he could work his magic.

A long while later he clapped his hands in joy and spun my chair around allowing me to get a glimpse at this blonde girl with beautiful bright hazel eyes.  Her skin was flawless and her hair...  her hair was long and very blonde.  Her breasts looked bigger and her teeth were pearly white.

"Who is she?"  I asked astounded.

"That young Chloe is the blonde version of you.  Now stop gawking at my masterpiece and get in that gorgeous truck of yours and drive us to the mall."  He said with a smile that showed he was proud of his work.  I blinked at myself once more before getting out of my seat and getting my keys out ot drive to the mall.  Once we pulled up to the mall Juan Pablo was practically jumping in his seat.  "I can't believe the day I get to turn you into a little slut has come!"  He squealed.  I began laughing my ass off.

He dragged me to all the whore shacks and started searching through racks.  I didn't ask any questions just let him do his thing.  He is my stylist after all.  He knew my sizes and everything.  I just followed him and watched him pick out these slutty outfits and the highest heels in the most expensive stores.

"Are you ready to go home and organize your closet?"  Juan Pablo asked.  I didnt realize we were already back at my truck and I looked at him and asked him what he was talking about.  "I said do you want to go home and put all this stuff in your closet?"

"Oh.  Sure okay."  I got in my truck after Juan Pablo put all the stuff in the bed of the truck and drove off to my house.

When we got there Asher's car wasn't in his drive way so I don't have to worry about seeing him til tomorrow.  We grabbed all my stuff and put it in my room.  Juan Pablo helped me put all my old clothes towards the back of my closet and all my new stuff in the front.  This was the first time I've ever seen my closet so full as well as the first time I've had a good look at the clothes he bought me.

"Holy shit you really are a genius.  I'm going to look like such a slut."

"It's not all looks you must act the part also Chloe."

"Oh yeah."  I grimaced.

"Let's practice.  You need to be able to turn a guy on easily, you was to flirt alot, and you need to look  available."

"Okay lets do this."

Hours later we finally finished and I was a pro-whore now.  "Make me proud my little slut."  He kissed the top of my head.

"I will I promise."  He smiled and winked, then turned around and walked out the door to get in his boyfriend's car.  I sighed and went upstairs and threw myself on my bed and fell asleep.

***************************************************************************

VOTE

FAN ME

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!