So I'm a Whore? I'll Show You Who's a Whore!

***Prologue***

"You slept with my boyfriend!!!  You whore!  We were supposed to be bestfriends!  How could you do that to me!?"  Cindy told me angrily.  "Don't ever talk to me again.  How did I ever become friends with a whore like you Chloe?"  She slapped me and stormed off in the other direction.

"Well that bastard lied to me.  And I am not a whore."  I whispered to myself.

I sighed and rolled my eyes getting into my black Denali GMC truck and drove home.  When I got home he was in my house.  I went inside and looked around.

"Surprise surprise!  I find you in the kitchen.  Get out of my house you asshole you lied to me Asher."

"What do you mean?"  Asher asked staring curiously at me with his beautiful green eyes.

"You know what Im talking about!"  I raised my voice a bit.  "You told me you and Cindy broke up!  I know you love me and I love you but I'm not going to be your side girl Asher.  You are my bestfriend and I don't want to loose you.  OKay?  So please just leave for right now."  I finished.

"I'm sorry Chloe.  I do love you.  I couldn't resist."

"Yeah well thanks to you I'm the school whore now."  He looked at me with a sad expression but left silently.  I sighed again.  Seems like I've been doing that alot today.

My alarm went off for school.  I got up and got ready for the day.  I got in my truck that I adore and I saw Asher get in his sleek lightning blue sports car and speed off to school.  I rolled my eyes.   And if you haven't guessed Asher is my neighbor.  Our parents own a company together.  A company Asher and I will have to take over.  I drove to school.

I parked in the car lot and all eyes turned to me.  I grabbed my stuff unaffectect by the stares I was getting until I reached the steps and a girl muttered whore to my left.  My head whipped around and I saw Cindy and Tina my so called friends.  Then I looked around and spotted Asher.  He looked at me with sympathy.  I shook my head and said "Fuck this shit.  You think I'm a whore?  HA!  Bitch please.  I'll show you a whore."  I pushed back through the crowd and hopped back into my truck driving off.

They want a whore.  I'll give them a whore.

************************************************************************************

boredom gets the best of you....

VOTE

FAN ME

COMMENT!!!!!!