First day of school.... as a whore!

• Dedicated to Farrah Alkhadra

Dedicated to my slut XD  FARRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahhaaaa love u bitch <3

But hey u yeah u....  THIS IS FOR THE WATTY AWARDS!!!  And I would really appreciate if u commented and voted and fan me.....  SPREAD TEH NEWS!!  Pleaseeeeee and thank you XD

************************************************************************************************

BEEP!

BEEP!!

BEEP!!!

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock to make the annoying thing silence itself.  I groaned and thought about what today might be like.  I looked at my phone to see I had a text message.

*I already chose an outfit for you look at your desk darling.  The shoes are on the chair and wear light make-up but dark eyeliner to draw out your gorgeous eyes.  Wear your hair straight and wear the earings lying on top of your jewlery box.  Oh shit...  I just realized we didn't get your belly button peirced.  I'll be there soon so we can get it done before school.  See you soon hun. -Juan Pablo*

Wow.  My belly button pierced.  I already got that done.  I just hid it and dont make it obvious.

*Juan Pablo I already have my belly button pierced.  So go back to sleep and I'll stop by after school to tell you all about it.- Chloe*

*Oh thank god I really didn't want to get up.  I already bought the belly button rings, wear the play boy bunny one okay.  Love u hon have a slutty day ;) -Juan Pablo *

I laughed at that.  I sighed and looked at the outfit he chose of me to wear today.  I put it on then started with my make-up.

Once I was completely ready I looked in the mirror.

"Oh my god."  I whispered and touched my face.  "I look like a slut."  Wait isn't that what I was going for?  Mission accomplished.  I had long light blonde hair, bright hazel eyes, my boobs were very pushed up and looked huge!  Not that they ever looked super small but still they were up to my chin! I had on a tight black tank top that ended above my navel showing off my piercing and my flat toned stomach.  Then I had on white short shorts with sparkly black heels that were at least five inches tall (lucky my mom made me learn how to walk in heels).  My legs were bare, tanned, and toned.  If I were a dude I'd tap that ass.  Not being cocky or anything.

To put it short, I looked like a gorgeous easy slut.  My make up was just right and it brought out my eyes and the sparkly lip gloss drew attention to my lips.  I smirked at my reflection and thought to myself, this is gonna be a good day.  I laughed and walked down stairs to see my mom.

"Chloe what do you want for breakfast and do you know what that clicking noise is?  It sounds like some one walking in heels but that can't b-"  She turned towards me.  "OH MY GOD!!!!  My baby!  You look gorgeous!  What happened though?"

"I'm testing something.  I'm going to be a whore for a while."

"As long as you dress like a girl and not some tom boy I'm okay with that!  And your hair!  I have to say I liked black better."

"Its not permenant.  And really you dont care that I'm going to be a "whore"?"  I asked.

"As long as you don't get pregnant and don't catch an STD I'm cool with it!  Have a good day at school honey."  She practically squealed and shoved me out the door.  I noticed Asher had already left so I got in my truck and drove off to school.

I parked in a spot close to the entrance and I could already see people looking my way most likely saying that the whore has enough balls to show her face again.