Well Damn... She's a Stupid Hoe

****************************************************************************************

"See you later babe.  I had lots of fun."  Danny said.

"I did too.  Pick me up tomorrow for school?"  I asked him.

"Sure gorgeous."

I winked at him and waved as I walked to my truck in the parking lot of the school.  I hopped in and I looked at my phone.

*So no movie right? -Grant*

I smiled.  *No we are still on for the movies at your house whats your address I start heading over. -Chloe*

*Aren't you dating Danny now though?*

*Yeah.  Now give me your address.*

Eventually he text me his address and I began driving over there.  Twenty minutes later I was sitting in Grant's in home theater almost in his lap 'watching' a scary movie.  Scary movies don't scare me but this is all an act.

We were watching paranormal activity and I freaked and jumped on his lap.  He caught me and paused the movie.  "You okay Chloe?  Is it too much?"  I shook my head yes and he hugged me.  After a minute or so I looked up at him into his eyes and we stared at each other for a minute or so.

Then I slammed my lips to his and straddled him.  He leaned back into the loveseat and grabbed my ass.  I moaned.  He thrust his tongue into my mouth and we were making out.  I took off his shirt and threw it across the room as he slipped my shorts off and my half shirt.  He was squeezing my breasts as I ground my hips on his making him groan.  I began unbuckling his jeans and he took them the rest of the way off.  His hands were running up and down my sides, they traveled to the clasp of my bra and unhooked it.  I shrugged out of it and he threw it with the rest of our clothes.

(I MIGHT DO A RATED R VERISION SO JUST TELL ME IF YOU WANT ONE AND I'LL PUT IT IN!)

"See you tomorrow Grant I really enjoyed the movie."  I winked at him.

"We'll have to do it again some time."

"For sure babe.  Bye!"  I rolled up the window to my truck and started my drive home.  I got home and took off my hoe couture and put on some sweats to sleep in.  And I went to bed for the night.

"Honey there is a handsome young man waiting for you.  He says his name is Danny?"  My mom called up the stairs.

"I'll be right down!"  I called back.  I put on some chap stick and grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

"Chloe can I talk to you for a moment?"  My mom asked.