6 ~ No More Mr. Nice Guy

MADARA

"You are so beautiful Aara..."  I complimented her as she stared at the water.  She softly smiled and turned away.  Something  about her was different.  A good type of different.

She stayed silent as her cheeks became all rosy. She really was gorgeous.

"So the great Madara Uchiha.  What does a ruler want to do with someone like me?"  Aara questioned and he slightly chuckled.

"Ruling gets exhausting.  I really want to settle down with someone.  The moment I saw you, I just, I had a strong feeling.  There was a connection.  I really liked it." I looked at her and she turned away.  "Hey, don't be shy with me."  I shifted closer to her. 

Our legs were touching.  "I know a strong woman when I see her."  I whispered seductively and she turned to look at me in my eyes.

"How do you know about what strength I have?"  She asked and I chuckled.

"Your eyes tell a story. They are so green and full of life. The red hair of yours, you don't see that everyday." Our faces were pretty close now. I wanted to feel her lips on mine.

But one question did really linger in my head ever since I first saw her.

I brought my face closer to hers and she looked on nervously. "What was an Uzumaki doing in the Senju's main household..?"

She looked at me, and lightly laughed.  "How'd you know?"

"Well, I don't know..  You don't see super long bright red hair everyday.  Especially not at the Uchiha because the Uzumaki have an alliance with our mortal enemies the Senju."  I full on stated and she shifted away from me.  She looked up at the sky, squinted her eyes shut, then opened them again.

"So what now?  You're going to kill me?  If so, get on with it."  She opened her arms wide.  "If you think I'm afraid of death, think again.  In our era of war, life can be gone in a snap.  You are the great Madara Uchiha.  Future ruler of the Uchiha.  You've killed a lot.  I'm pretty sure a random Uzumaki isn't a big deal to you, no?"

What was this girl?  She just looked at me and asked her to kill her?  She literally spoke as if she didn't have any other choice.

"So you wouldn't fight for your life?"  I asked.

"I go wherever life takes me.  I don't need to fight.  This is just how life is.  Usually when fighting occurs, extends your life for a few minutes and then you die."  She spoke from her mind.

What a strange opinion to have.  But I respected what she thought and sighed.  "I'm not going to kill you."

"Hmm.." She replied with a thinking face.  She slowly handed me back the roses.

"Why?  I got these for you."  I questioned.

She slowly stood up dusting her Yukata.  "I've been taken advantage of before.  A fling with my enemy is just asking for it again."  She slowly started to walk away.

"Wait!"  I called out for her.  I want her.  I don't care about what she wants.

She raised a hand.  "You have people to rule.  Goodbye—"

Before I knew it, I grabbed her from behind wrapping my arm around her neck.  Her back pressed against my chest.

I'll kill her if she tries to leave.  She's mine whether she likes it or not.

"Changing your mind already?  I had a feeling you would."  She spoke with calmness.

"I can kill you in three seconds if I wanted to."  I stated.  "I'm gonna make this very simple for you Aara.  You're mine.  Tomorrow you'll meet me in this very spot so we can talk when I'm calm." I brushed my lips against her ear. "I don't think we'd want me doing something I'd regret.

I removed my arm from her neck. "Face me." I demanded and she turned to look at me. "Very good."

My eyes couldn't help but fall to her lips. Should I kiss her? Doesn't that show I'm weak and vulnerable to her?

I want to show her that I'm superior. She's mine and she can't fight me. For someone who listens to what is said and goes with it. She'll do everything I say.

"Madara, what?"  She questioned.

"You'll call me, Master.  You say Madara, I'll punish you."  I smirked evilly and she shifted back a little.  Aww is she scared of me?  Bad memories?  What is it?  I played Mr.Nice Guy and she tried to walk away from me.

"Okay.  Master, what's up?"  She asked and I quickly pulled her into my arms.  I nibbles on her ear.

"You're free today.  I'll see you tomorrow, Aara."  I spoke in a raspy tone.

She backed away out of my arms flustered.

Someone's excited.