4 ~ Both Into Me

4 ~ Both Into Me

HANAKO

Once Madara left the room, I immediately went back into hiding. I disobeyed my husband, and Madara Uchiha is totally into me! I need to calm down, this is not my character.

Tobirama and I married for peace between our clans and to keep the good relationship. Tobirama shows interest in me but is too shy and stubborn to express it. I can read him so easily.

Madara and I just met. I'm a girl who he should've killed finding me in his enemies household but he didn't. He showed complete interest in me. I felt special easily making him weak to his knees and his compliments were very satisfying.

"Oi! I've been standing over you for like 10 minutes now. Something important must be on your mind." I looked up to see Tobirama towering over me. I quickly got up.

"I'm fine Tobirama."  I stated.

"You are fine...but what's on your mind?"  Tobirama asked taking a step closer to me.  I felt butterflies in my stomach with the bit of distance between us.

"Why are you getting closer?"  I asked and he crossed his arms and stared at me seriously.

"We are married.  Even though it was something we didn't agree to, I can imagine growing with you.  I want to learn more about you.  They didn't put me with a boring girl.  They put me with a beautifully interesting one."  Those words left Tobirama's lips and my cheeks heated up.

"W..What changed your mind about me?"  I asked him.

"Nothing changed.  My mind wasn't set in the first place.   Now it is."  Tobirama looked deep into my eyes.

So...  Madara and Tobirama are into me..

I should immediately choose Tobirama because he is my husband but we were forced in this...And Madara seeing me first with his impression made me happy.

Well.. I love flowing with life.  So let's just flow..

~ ~ ~

MADARA

Aara was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..  I envy the Senju having her in their grasp.

"What are you doing Madara?" Izuna questioned walking into my room. I sat on the window ledge staring out at the dark night sky.

"I'm watching the sky." I stated.

"Why?"

"The sky looks really nice tonight."

"Why?" I gave Izuna a rude look and turned back to the sky.

"It helps me think of decisions that need to be made. I'm conflicting within myself." I said.

"YOU ARE HIDING SOMETHING! I KNEW IT! IT'S A GIRL! I KNOW IT IS!" Izuna screamed.

"Shut up!" I quickly said and Izuna quieted down.

"Is her ass fat? Is her body curvy? Do you just want her body or all of her? Does she have a younger sister I can smash?" Izuna started to ask weird ass questions.

"Yes. Yes. All of her. I don't know and I won't let you know. Keep your dick in your pants Izuna." I stated and Izuna whimpered.

"It wants to playyyy."

"Then go play with it." I wasn't even paying attention to what my brother said. Aara was the only thing on my mind.

"I'll go play." Izuna sadly left the room.

"Aara.. Tomorrow night, it's me and you.." I smiled at the sky. I felt amazing.