3 ~ Madara Uchiha

3 ~ Madara Uchiha

TOBIRAMA

"DAMN IT! I know that fireball when I see it. Madara's here!" I yelled sitting up. I just got married and the Uchiha of course, manage to ruin the ceremony!

Hanako sat on my lap.  She looked at me as if she was waiting for my command.  I have a wife, and the Uchiha are the Senju's enemy.
.
.
.
I quickly got up and grabbed Hanako's hand running as fast as I could.  If the Uchiha find out, if Madara and Izuna find out about about her, they'll take her and probably kill her.  I brought her back inside our compound.

"Wait out here."  I said running into a room.  I closed the door, and opened it.  I was in gear.  I walked out and Hanako stared at me.

"You just closed the door, and opened it...and you were changed.  How is that possible?"  Hanako questioned me.  Over her head, I saw an Uchiha make eye contact with me.  He started running, I pulled Hanako close to me holding her in one arm, and I punched the Uchiha in the face with the other.

"Thanks."  Hanako said to me.

"I need you to hide in this room and don't come out.  If someone comes in, hide.  If it's me, I'll announce it's me."  I stated.

"Okay.  You need to be careful."  She said and she quickly went into the room.

Pfft...  I'll be fine.

Time to find dumbass Madara and Izuna.

"Tobirama!  It's been awhile!"  Madara appeared showing me his Sharingan.  I averted my eyes from them immediately.  "Hey!  Look at me when I speak to you!"  Madara yelled and I gritted my teeth.

"Madara you annoying bastard." I muttered and he laughed. "You are scared of me." I said.

"What?" Madara questioned me confused.

"I mean, I can't even look at you with the Sharingan, but I'm still here. You use those when you are scared of me."

"How are you so sure?"

"Cause you are scared of me all the time." I laughed and Izuna appeared in front of Madara.

"Madara go find Hashirama. He's mine!" Izuna spoke standing in front of me.

Ugh Izuna.

MADARA

"Haaaaasssshhhhhiiiirrrrraaaaammmmaaaa..." I called out. He usually isn't away from me for so long.

I walked casually through the bloodbath and entered a room.

"Hashirama, where are you?" I questioned searching the room. I heard a sound and quickly made my way towards the direction. I opened a door revealing a red head. I continued staring at her for awhile. She was beautiful.

"C...Can I help you?" She questioned. Her voice made my heart beat fast.

"I'm Madara." I introduced myself quickly forgetting about infiltrating the Senjus. All my attention was on this beautiful girl.

"I..I'm A..Aara!"  The woman stated with her soft smile.  How did someone have me weak to my knees?!  Me, the great Madara Uchiha...

I didn't know what to say.

"What brings you here?"  She asked and I was brought back to reality.

"OH!  I was looking for Hashirama."

"Doo Doo Head?" She questioned.

"Yeah!" She knows Hashirama's nickname too? We have so much in common...

"Well, no. You should get going.." She said pushing me away nervously.

"No, I want to see you again." I stated and she blushed a bit.

"Why me?"

"You are so attracting. I feel weak to my knees." I stated smiling, SMILING.. Why...Who..is she...

"I've never heard someone say that about me..." She smiled more to me.

"I wanna see you again..."

"Uhh... It might not be so smart Madara... My clan wouldn't be so keen in me meeting with you."

She does have a point, but I really want to get to know her. "Hey, meet me at the riverbank tomorrow night. I want to talk to you more." I said leaving her with a kiss on her cheek.

HANAKO

I held onto my cheek. Madara Uchiha kissed my cheek, and I just got married to Tobirama Senju.

What the hell just happened?