2 ~ Hashirama Senju

2  ~ Hashirama Senju

TOBIRAMA

I'm 18 year old Tobirama Senju and I just married 16 year old Hanako Uzumaki.

Grrrreeeaaaattttt...

Hanako stood close to my side with her soft smile. It was all a part of our wedding act. Make people feel like they came here for a reason. Not the fact we were both going to be frustrated about it.

Hashirama quickly made his was to Hanako. He held a daisy in his hand.  He shook her hand and introduced himself, handing her the flower. "Hello Hanako. I'm Hashirama, Tobirama's brother. I'm pretty sure he's told you a bit about me." Hashirama flipped his long brown hair as Hanako sniffed the flower.

"Hello Hashirama. It's nice to meet you. Actually, Tobirama hasn't mentioned you even once." Hanako kept a soft smile.

"Noooooo... I'm pretty sure Tobirama would NEVER EVER LEVER EVER forget about his awesome older brother." I listened to Hashirama speak emphasizing his words. Why the frig did he say lever?

"Nope!" Hanako kept her soft smile. Hashirama got depressed as a dark aura surrounded him.

"Maybe he said another name... Maybe he called me Doo Doo head? He says that a lot of the time because I have brown hair that looks like poop. Sometimes says Long-"

"NOPE!" Hanako cut off Hashirama not wanting to hear his nonsense. Hashirama broke into bits and pieces right in front of her. "Are you okay?" She questioned and Hashirama rebuilt himself.

"Peachy."

"That's good.... I think." Hanako was confused but she still kept her calm smile.

I feel like she's thinking about a divorce already because of Hashirama's face. He opened his mouth, I confirm a divorce in our future. I'll just keep that in mind.

"Stop scaring my wife, okay." I stared intensively at Hashirama who quickly backed away and eventually turned and ran.

Hanako lightly blushed with the soft smile on her face. I'm so happy I was blessed with a gorgeous wife!

Don't judge a book by its cover? Oh I'm judging!

"Why are you blushing?" I questioned her.

"It kinda felt nice that you protected me in a blunt way." She spoke with her angelic voice.

All eyes were on us.  The new young, wedded couple.  We were the bond between our two clans.  If we broke, the bond would surely break too.

I looked back at Hanako.  Her eyes were full of fear.  She jumped towards me tackling me to the ground.

"What's your problem?!"  I questioned her.  She laid on top of me pining me to the ground.  Screams filled the air.

"They are here.." Hanako said with a serious face.

I watched as a fire ball flew over our heads.

"Tch... Damn Uchihas..."