5 ~ The Monster's in Love

5 ~  The Monster's in Love

5 ~ The Monster's in Love

TOBIRAMA

The next day I expected to wake up to my beautiful wife, but I woke up to me...by myself in the bed.

"Where the hell did she...?" I got up quickly fixing the bed. I made my way for the kitchen to see her cooking.

"Good Morning, Tobirama." She bowed down to me. I stared at her beautiful red locks. I pulled her close to me, held a couple strands in my hand, sniffed it making her cheeks turn pink and I smirked at her.

"Morning. You are beautiful, you know that?" I said and she blushed even harder.

I'm just that good!

"Hanako, I'd prefer if you'd stay in bed with me.  I want to wake up to you.  Not empty sheets."  I stated staring in her eyes.

"Who's making breakfast then?"

"We can figure that out later.." I stated and she watched me nervously.

HANAKO

I was going to see Madara tonight.  I don't know how I'll get by Tobirama, but I have to.

If I don't, Madara could come back here angry.

"I never expected you to be the caring type."  I said and Tobirama looked at me with confusion.

"I'm not.  I'm trying to be at least."  Tobirama stated. Is he trying for me?  That made me feel special, but as much as that was happening, I couldn't stop think about Madara Uchiha who left a kiss on my cheek the other day. "Oi! What are you thinking about?" Tobirama asked and I shook my head.

"It's nothing."

"Your cheeks are getting redder and redder.. it must be something." Tobirama brought his face closer to mine making my eyes widened, and then he took a step back. "You are thinking about me nakey nakey naked, hehehhh.." Tobirama smirked.

What..? What was with him today?

"Uh.. Yes, of course.." I replied. Better than saying that Madara Uchiha was on my mind.

~ ~ ~

MADARA

In a few hours, I'd be with Aara.  She's gorgeous and calm unlike all these other females who fan girl over me.

NOT THAT IT'S A PROBLEM...

But strong future rulers, world dominators like me, need to settle down and actually be Human for once and pop a baby out of a woman yah know..?

"Are you sure she doesn't have a younger—"

"IZUNA!  I'm positive she doesn't have a sister and if she did, what in your god damn mind would you think I'd introduce you to her."  I asked him and Izuna awkwardly fiddle his fingers.

"I wanna playyy.." Izuna whined like a child.

"PERVERTED BASTARD!  Can you be serious for once?!"  I roared punching Izuna in his head.

"...Hey!"  Our father popped his head into the room.

"Sorry..."

"ANYWAYS, I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!"  I yelled and Izuna scurried off.

"You arent Madara.  How could you be in love?"  Izuna cried running.

I ask myself that question every minute I think of her.  She's just too god damn gorgeous.

I stepped out of my house and went on a walk. I saw beautiful roses, and I picked them immediately.

"Hopefully she'll like these.." I smiled softly.

~ ~ ~

HANAKO

I laid next to my husband's sleeping body. I really felt that I was going to just walk out and if I'm questioned, I'd come up with an excuse.

I slowly and quietly rolled out of bed. I quickly placed my Yukata on and tiptoed away. I started to make a run for it once I was away from the compound.

I was going to see Madara Uchiha..

This man is really talented and has that Sharingan... Should I be worried or scared? I don't feel that way at all.

I was slowly approaching the riverbank. I saw the monster upon men himself, Madara Uchiha.

He was kneeling by the river. It was clear he was being patient and you wouldn't expect that from someone like him.

I wonder what's it about me that attracts these men.

"Aara!" Madara yelled. He got up and made his way towards me.

"Hello Madara.." I softly smiled at him and he blushed. He pulled out flowers.

"Here.. These are for you.." Roses..

"Wow.. You shouldn't have..." This ruler is bringing me flowers. He legit could make me kiss his toes but it's almost as if he's kissing mine.

"Thank you.. They smell amazing.." I stated sniffing them.

"Let's sit and talk.. This is the perfect scenery to get to know you better." Madara stated watching the moon reflecting in the flowing river.