~A/N: I WENT TO THE JAY Z CONCERT 11.29.17~

Last night was, by far, the best night I had in a long time.

I attended the Jay Z 4:44 concert last night here in DC at the Capital One Arena (was once called the Verizon Center). And let me tell y'all...

IT WAS AMAZING!

Vic Mensa opened up for Jay and he was pretty good too. He dedicated a song to Travyon Martin, Michael Brown, Sandra Bland, etc. Then he performed 'Fuck The Police'...

Jay came out around 9:30 and once he came out, the roof blew off the place and it never came back. From the beginning, I was on my feet. He started off with Kill Jay-Z and ended the concert with Numb/Encore (tribute to Chester Bennington). 

He was speaking some truth during the concert as well. At one point, he was talking about how when he hears about young people being killed he literally sheds tears because he can feel the pain of the families. Then, he went on to say that we need to come together and support each other and not bring each other down or talk down on one another. *Super Facts*

During the beginning of the concert, he told us that he couldn't wait to come to DC because he knew we didn't play. And boy we weren't playing by any means. He said we were the best crowd, by far. He was joking with us at some points. 

We were so lit and he was so lit that he started losing his voice. People were smoking and drinking INSIDE the arena. HOV didn't care. At all.

Overall, Jay put on a hell of a show. Best concert ever.  

Pictures and videos coming!