~Star Wars Obsession~

Beyonce's POV

I woke up to a song that I've come to know all too well. Groaning, I rubbed my eyes and looked around trying to figure out where it was coming from. My beautiful fiance's phone was ringing. But she was sleeping heavily, of course. So, she couldn't hear it. I got up and put her phone on silent. But as I was walking away, I felt something grab my wrist. Turning around quickly, I saw her with sleepy eyes looking back at me.

"Good morning to you too," I said, with a hint of amusement in my voice.

She tilted her head to the side a bit, watching me.

"Did I tell you to put my phone on silent," Y/N asked me.

I just shook my head no. Y/N pulled the covers back and stood up, stretching. Y/N had on Star Wars pajamas, of course. Almost everything she owned was related to Star Wars. I say you are obsessed with it. Y/N calls it a healthy obsession.

"I shall use the force on you," Y/N said, holding her open hand in front of my face.

I raised an eyebrow and watched her in amusement. Y/N dropped her hand down and walked to the bathroom, closing the door. I heard that one Star Wars soundtrack play, followed by her singing to it. Although I get tired of hearing her play that same album all day, I never get tired of hearing her beautiful voice. 

After 20 minutes in the shower, she walks out completely dressed. Y/N's wearing a Porg long sleeve shirt with jeans and slippers. Did I mention that the slippers are of Yoda? I shake my head while smiling at her. Y/N walked to me and gave me a soft kiss, which I returned.

"What's on the agenda for today," I asked her, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"There is a new trailer for Star Wars The Last Jedi that is premiering tonight during halftime. But other than that nothing..."

Later that day...

The football game was on and Y/N was starting to get anxious. She kept bouncing up and down on the couch a little, which was starting to annoy me a little.

"Y/N," I said sternly, causing her to stop.

Once the time clock on the game went to 0:00, Y/N smiled big and I just shook my head. The players cleared the field and the arena went silent for a moment. Then, the Imperial March song came on and the Stormtroopers marched onto the field.

"Oh my god! Hell yeah," Y/N shouted, clapping.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her excitement. Then, the TV went to one of the reporters who was standing next to the Stormtrooper.

"This is the most anticipated trailer all year. I know all Star Wars fans out there have been waiting to see this new trailer. So with that... just breathe," the announcer said.

(^The trailer that debuted during Monday Night Football Halftime^)

I looked at Y/N, watching her reaction to the trailer. One scene in particular caught her off guard. Her eyes went big as she covered her mouth.

 Her eyes went big as she covered her mouth

(^This scene^)

"You better not you son of a bitch," Y/N said, with anger.

I kept looking between the trailer and her, trying to catch her reaction to everything. The scene with Rey and a ugly guy apparently called Supreme Leader Snoke popped up. I jumped hearing Y/N scream, "HOLY SHIT!"

 I jumped hearing Y/N scream, "HOLY SHIT!"

(^This scene, too^)

Once the trailer ended, I turned to Y/N and laughed. She was still in shock at what she had saw. She read the screen and it said 'December 15. Tickets on sale now'. Y/N gasped and grabbed her phone and her credit card. Once she officially bought her ticket, she smiled big.

"Got my ticket," she stated proudly.

"I'm happy for you baby... what did you think about the trailer," I responded, asking her.

She sat for a moment, processing what she had just watched, "It was amazing. There are definitely more questions than answers. I swear if Kylo kills his mother, I'm kicking his ass myself..."

I laugh and hug her, kissing her forehead. 

My Star Wars nerd.

(Author's Note: December 15 is approaching fast. I am a huge fan of Star Wars and already bought my ticket. Who else is going to see the movie?)