FIVE

So I started my long journey home. I was ecstatic! I was literally jumping up and down the train. Until I saw the sign that says: "Incheon Station". Then I realized that I was to go into a battle field. Well, that is kinda over the top, but..... All the excitement I was feeling earlier was replaced by horror. 

How in the world am I going to tell my parents? Junki knows, he's my number one fan. And I'm sure Mom will understand me, but Dad, ugh. I don't know about him.... He's the least supportive. 

dun... dun... dun...

The bus came and I jumped in. 

You know the feeling I've felt earlier, when I was auditioning in front of those judges? You triple that feeling. This here, is LIFE or DEATH!

I just hope dad is in a good mood. so that he won't unleash the dragon. o.o

---in front of my house---

I checked my watch, 3:00 pm. ugh. 

I went in the house. Of course, no one was home. Mom is in the Ramen shop, Junki  and Dad's still in school. Now I have to wait for 3 hours...... 3 long hours! 

I went in my  room and changed my clothes. Grabbed my music player and played "If I Ain't Got You". I lay down my bed and closed my eyes. I relived the moment when I sang this song. The song that got me accepted at YG, the song that fulfilled my dreams. 

As the song plays, I think, what if Dad says no? Omo. I would die. He wasn't really a fan of me being  into music and dancing and all. Well, I mean, he's been on my recitals but he always, always reminds me that music is just a hobby, not a career.

I remember when I was a little kid, people would ask me what I want to be when I grow up.

I will always say, "Anneonghaseyo! Nae irumun Lee Chaerin imnida. (Hi! My name is Lee Chaerin) When I grow up, I want to be a superstar."

I remember the look in my Dad's eyes whenever I say that, "she's going to be a nurse someday. That's her dream. That's our dream for her.", he'll always say.

That's her dream.

No, daddy, it's not....

That's our dream for her.

Now I have a choice. To live my dream or to live my family's dream for me.

----------

Oh, I must have slept. I looked at my watch. 

4:58 pm

What?! I slept THAT long?

Junki would be here in any minute. 

---------------------------------------------------------O-O-----------------------------------------------------

WRITER'S BLOCK! grrrrrrrrr!

This chapter is made by @speechlesschild, my co-writer and owner of many cookies. I'm having a bad case of writer's block and my head is full of  whales, squirrels, girraffes, cockroaches and.... CUPCAKES. see? My head is full of junk. Useless junk.

speechlesschild: "NO! CUPCAKES ARE CUPCAKES ARE CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES?!"

*eats cupcakes*

"CUPCAKES.. NOM NOM NOM NOM"

LOfallingVE: "Cup...."

speechlesschild: "CAKES!"

LOfallingVE: "cakes?"

speechlesschild: "cup."

LOfallingVE: "lollipop."

-------------end----------------