Chapter 4

UPDATED!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR WAITING :)) HOPE YA LIKE IT!! MY HEART IS OPEN FOR CRITICISMS EXCLUDING THE RUDE ONES. SOO VOTE IF YA LIKED IT AND COMMENT ME YOUR OPINIONS

-ROSIEY 

 4

    “Congratulations baby!” Daddy said as I showed him my diploma.

    “I’m so proud of you!” He added as he taps my head. His eyes were glimmering with tears of joy and happiness.  I ran into my college mates to throw togas with them. My heart was full of emotions: Happiness and contentment. As I walk back towards my father, the speaker made an announcement.

   “Let us proudly give the stage to Ms. Mika Angeline DiPegnetti for being the Suma Cum Laude of our Aviation Academy.” The speaker announced. My father grinned at me as he hugged me tightly.

     I woke in the morning with him spooning at me, he threw his leg on mine and his hand brushed against my thigh. I gently rolled over to face him to pull his leg and arm off of me but instead of that I accidentally brushed my lips on his. Oh my God! I just kissed him! Just before I was about to pull my face off of him, his eyes opened quickly to look at me.

      He looked at me shocked with wide eyes but he didn’t look like he was mad or something. “Holy Shit! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean it!! I was going to lift your arm to--” I trailed off. Before I knew it he bent his head forward and kissed me gently. I felt my cheeks turn to red. He looked at me then smiled wickedly.

       My lips were thirsty for more. I wanted to fill my desires. How come that this boy could turn me on so easily? Oh my God! What the hell is wrong with me? I only met him for one and a half day! What is wrong with you Sam?!!... Or whatever my name is!

     “Why the hell did you do that?!” I scowled; giving him my deadly glares as I push his arms and legs off of me.

     “What?! I thought you wanted some more.. You should be thankful ya know!”  He said, acting all innocent, not taking off his wicked grin.

    “What the?! That was an accident you dingdong!” I said, playfully giving him some slaps on the shoulder.

    “Pshh. Whatever! I know you liked it.” He smirked at me then stood off from the bed and walked towards the kitchen. He must have been expert in this kind of things. Maybe he had hooked a thousands of girls before which would be soooo possible since he is a very good looking boy. I wonder how many girls he had brought in this RV. 

    “So, what do ya wanna eat Sammy baby.” He cut off my thoughts of curiosity with a cockily grin plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes at him and ignored his question. I fixed my morning hair into a messy bun, glancing around the RV ‘til my eyes found something familiar on his drawer. I moved towards it and took it.

   “You have a gun?” I said as I waved his gun on the air, waiting for his answer as he put some French toast in the oven until what I said sinked into his head, his eyes widened. He ran and jumped on me then pinned me to the bed.

    “Don’t touch this you crazy woman! This is a very deadly weapon.” He said then took his gun, putting it in the back of his pants.

     “You don’t play with weapons like this okay.” He said sternly, he pinned both of my arms above my head. This boy is strong.. What if I kick him in the balls? He looked at me then grinned wickedly. And then he started tickling me in the ribs making me both wriggle and giggle.

     “Stop! Drake.. Stop!” I choked on my giggles.

     “What did you say?? I’m sorry I can’t hear you.” He said as he leaned his ear near my face, pretending not to hear me. I bit his ear, causing him to jump off of me.