Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3 UPDATED! WEEEE :D NOW GIVE MOMMA SOME LOOOVE :D

                               VOTE. COMMENT. and PUT THIS ON YOUR READING LIST.

                 My heart would accept criticisms as long as it's constructive and not rude.

                                                            Now REAAAAADDD ! :D

********************************************************************************************************

3

      “See this red circle?” a tall man showed me a paper that has black circles and a red dot on the center, while ducking at my level. “This is your target” he said shaking his head up and down grinning slyly at me.

      “Would I get a prize if I shot it right Daddy?” a little voice came out from me.

      “What would you like honey?” he asked me raising one eyebrow.

     “A butterfly knife daddy!!!” I squealed, jumping up and down as I clap my hands.

       He walked towards the post and pinned the paper he was holding to it. I wore my earmuffs and safety goggles then he gave me the pistol. Aiming at the red target 20 feet away, I inserted the magazine that holds six bullets and then clicked the safety off. As I was sure that I did the entire directions father told me I squeezed the trigger.

     “Great Job honey!”  He said as he punches the air.

    “Try to do more shots baby.” He said encouragingly shaking his head up and down enthusiastically.

    I nodded at him. Focusing at the target, I jerked the trigger again.

     I reluctantly stood up from bed. Catching my breath as my heart pounds in my chest, making it harder to breathe. Questions flooded my head. Was the dream a part of my memory? Or was it just an illusion my head was making? I cupped my forehead, shaking my head as I looked at Drake, but instead of him, I saw his phone ringing.

        Incoming call from Carl…

         “Drake!” I shouted as I search from him in the RV.

         “Your phone is ringing!” I continued shouting until Drake came out from the bathroom, only with a towel covering half of his body, showing his abs and how buff he is.

         “Gimme!” He said as he showed me his hands, cutting off the illusion that I was about to make in my head as I stared in his perfect body.

         I held out his phone and walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast. I looked at his fridge and took the butter to make a toast. As I put the loaves on the toaster I accidentally overheard Drake’s phone call conversation.

        “Why can’t you just fucking tell me where you are?!” He shouted at his phone. “No.. no.. Yoou’rre pissing me off, what did I tell you? I told you to just fuck off right? When they find you, they’ll kill you.” He stated then stopped for a moment of silence. His gaze shifted to me and caught me listening to their conversation. I immediately get back to making breakfast not minding his phone call again.  

       I heard his footsteps heading to my direction, without looking I asked him if he “want some toast?”

       I put his toast on the plate and handed it over to him. I took my toast and shove it into my mouth, devouring it.