Chapter 1

Hi there wattybabes :)) Earlier, I was trying to update this story but... BUT I FORGOT WHERE I PUT MY NOTEBOOK (where I write my plans for my update) soooo I just edited this :) 

Have fun reading :))

Chapter 1

Drake’s POV

     “One Rum Cola please” I told the bartender. I sat beside the counter, waiting for Carl and Luke. I could hear the endless chit chat and flirting conversation as the blaring music play on the background with the dim lights flashing everywhere that makes this wild environment almost perfect –for those people that comes here almost every day hoping to get a wonderful night.

     “Hi there pretty boy. Want to buy me some drink? ” A brunette lady that has overly done herself with too much make up on, asked me flirtingly as she sat beside me, cocking her head on one side pointing at the drinks. I shrugged and watched the bartender as he walk towards me from the other side of the counter holding my drink.

     “One Rum Cola!” The bartender said as he gave me the drink I ordered.  The lady crossed her arms pretending to be annoyed that I ignored her but obviously just trying to emphasize her breasts as she cross her arms. Ugh! This girl is freaking irritating! This is why I never dated anyone! They are all the same. They kept on throwing themselves on you.

I smirked and drank my drink. As I feel the burning sensation on my throat, I saw an image of a face exactly the same as mine in my head, freezing me as I sat on the bar stool.  Why did he fucking have to do that?! When will he ever learn his lesson? I warned him but it never sinks in his thick skull. What if he get caught again? And even worse what if he can never bail out? His old scumbag boss might leave his ass off when he fails and even put him to jail for it, didn’t he think that that might happen? That bastard has the power to put anyone to jail anytime he wants. My jaw clenched at the thought. I dug my nails in my palm, and jabbed my fist into the counter, trying to express out my frustration and anger until Luke appeared.

     “Hey ! You are scaring the lady!!” Luke said eyeing the lady beside me that looks scared as shit with her mouth hanging open. I didn’t realize that she was still beside me even after I ignored her.

“I want some Rum Cola too!” Luke ordered looking at me confused on why I punched the counter until he shifted his gaze at the brunette. The brunette looked nervous, struggling to leave as her eyes wandered around, finding a way to escape until her gaze finally met Luke, instantly shifting back to her slutty mode as she smiled her sexy smile at Luke. I smirked.

     “Where’s Carl?” I asked him making him froze for a second then struggled to compose himself again.  Shit! This is bad.

     “Uhmm .. I-I d-don’t .. know man. He .. uhm.. t-told me to.. umm.. tell you that h-he will be g-gone for a … few weeks to cool things up. Yeah! Gone for a few weeks” He said nervously, trying to avoid my eyes. Yeah right! ‘Cool things up’ my ass.

     “It’s better if he don’t show up at all because I just might rip his head off. “ I said gritting my teeth as I clench my fist.

     “Chill bro! How about we get some ladies?” Luke asked suggestively waggling his eyebrows.

     “Nah. You go ahead.” I rejected his offer because I’m not into it. Ladies irritate me. They keep on whining and they are so unreasonably overdramatic.

     “Oh come on! Man up Drake! I haven’t seen you with a lady.” Luke said while eyeing some lady that is walking towards us. I smirked as I saw the lady glance over me checking me out.