DNT: RP Part One

I'm pretty sure, judging by my news feed, everyone knows about the role playing going on... and the gayfesting.

So I decided to put some of it together.

Here's a lil MattxL, written by myself and Amy :D (@wearetheminority)

•••

"Lawli..." Matt said sweetly, resting his head on Ryuuzaki's shoulder.

"Yes?" Ryuuzaki asked, glancing down at his boyfriend.

"Can I have some of your cake?"

"No," he responded immediately.

"Whyyy?"

"Why can't you get your own?"

"Your cake's nicer. Plus, there's none left."

"There's... None left?" Ryuuzaki said, looking truly broken hearted. "Wuh-What?"

"We can make some more!" Matt grinned, then straddled Ryuuzaki. "We have all the stuff."

"But that takes so much effort, Matt," Ryuuzaki said, putting his plate on the floor.

"But it'll be fun... And you don't have to go outside..." Matt smiled and tilted his head. "We can make it fun."

"How'll we do that?"

"I'm sure we'll find a way," he responded, kissing Ryuuzaki softly.

Ryuuzaki smiled, kissing Matt back. He draped his arms around Matt's lower back, putting as little pressure possible on his spine.

"Mm..." Matt pulled away and grabbed Ryuuzaki's hand, dragging him into the kitchen. He jumped around, gathering all the ingredients.

Ryuuzaki leaned against the counter, watching as Matt flounced around, placing all the ingredients on the table.

"I reckon I'd be a good dancer," Matt called, jumping up to do a Capoeira kick, missing Ryuuzaki's face by inches.

"Don't kick me," Ryuuzaki said, not even moving to protect his face. "And I doubt it," he chuckled.

Matt grinned. "I wasn't going to. And don't-" Matt pointed a wooden spoon at Ryuuzaki "- think I'm gonna dance for you to prove my point."

"You will eventually," Ryuuzaki said with a smile.

"I'd like to see you try," Matt laughed, pouring some of the mixture into the bowl.

Ryuuzaki rolled his eyes. "You talk up a big game for someone who couldn't even finish the job last night."

"I did that on purpose. Gotta keep you interested somehow, haven't I?" he asked, stirring the mixture together.

"I bet you couldn't have done it if you tried," Ryuuzaki taunted, sitting on top of the counter.

"Oh, now you're just tempting me," Matt grinned, using the spoon to dollop some of the mixture onto Ryuuzaki's nose.

"That was the idea," Ryuuzaki said, wiping the mix off his nose and licking it from his finger.

"I think I might wait for the house to be full first..." He grinned while spooning the cake mixture into the cases.

Ryuuzaki shrugged. "Whatever you say." He slid off the counter and went into Matt's bedroom, plopping down on the bed.