DNT: Dat Cyberman Been Sakujo'd

One day, Teru Mikami was sitting at his desk (ahem - innocently), minding his own business, when SUDDENLY a creepy-looking metal man with no eyes burst into the room. An army of metal men followed him. No, seriously. There was, like, fifteen hundred. The first robot turned to Teru Mikami and began to talk.

"You are compatible. You will be upgraded," the metal thing instructed.

Teru Mikami stood up, his eyes burning with childish rage. He didn't like being told what to do. "What if I say no?"

"If you are incompatible, you will be deleted." [AN: Nah, man. It's Sakujo'd]

"Deleted?" Teru Mikami looked at the metal man smartly through his smarty-pants smart-ass glasses smartly.

"You shall be deleted."

"What if I delete you first?!" Teru Mikami roared, spit flying from his mouth in a strange manner.

"You cannot defeat the Cybermen, you will be deleted."

Teru Mikami stuck his hands down his jeans and pulled out his handy-dandy notebook. He pulled a pen out of (ahem) somewhere else and began to write.

'Cyberman Numéro Uno kills all Cybermen then dies because of a spontaneous combustion.'

And then Cyberman Numéro Uno killed the fifteen hundred (Who were all there for one guy, lolwut?) Cybermen, then spontaneously combusted.

"YOU BEEN SAKUJO'D, BIATCH!" Teru Mikami yelled at the dead Cyberman.

Then he sat back down at his desk and finished his coffee.