The Plan

Elena's POV

I woke to find myself laying on a bed in a small, but calming room. I assumed Rebekah brought me here,which means that she found Finn. How long was I asleep? I fought my body as I tried to get out of bed. I'm not going to lie, ever since I found out I was pregnant, I have felt so sluggish. I went into the small bathroom that was connected to my room to find some clothes laid out for me. I changed clothes, brushed my teeth, and thought again about the father of my child. I should be able to remember.

When I finished everything in the bathroom, I left the room. I noticed there was a staircase right in front of the room I was staying in. When I reached the top of the stairs, I saw Rebekah standing at the end of the stairs waiting for me to come down. I didn't see Finn though.

"Ah, finally. It's almost noon," Rebekah said as I walked down.

"Well, that's not my doing," I said pointing down to my stomach said then asked, "Do we have any food?" as I walked past her and into the kitchen and gasped as I saw about every breakfast food I could think of.

Rebekah couldn't have cooked this, she was never the cooking type.

"Um, wow," was all I could manage to get out to get out of my mouth. Rebekah came over and stood by me,

"I had to compel about fifty people to bring that here for you," Rebekah exaggerated.

I still wasn't used to Rebekah and the whole "nice" thing she was playing. As my appetite grew more and more, I went over to the table that the food was placed on and had the best breakfast I've ever had.

When I finished, I noticed that Rebekah was no longer in the same room as me. Bored, I took this as an opportunity to explore this strange house she has taken me to.

The house was not nearly as large or nice as the house that Rebekah took me away from. I finally made my way around to the living room that had cream colored walls and a shiny hardwood floor. I sat down in one of the chairs in the room and observed my swollen stomach.

Even though I was utterly confused about how I was pregnant, I couldn't help but adore the child growing inside of me. I felt a sudden movement inside of me and placed both of my hands on my belly, wanting to feel him again.

A smile crept upon my face as he kicked me again. I looked up as Rebekah and Finn entered the room. I felt very awkward as I observed Rebekah and Finn staring at me. After a few minutes, Rebekah looked at Finn. He gave her a reassuring nod; they were having a silent conversation.

Rebekah then looked back at me, "You will remember everything that happened at your house and Elijah.You will remember he is the father of your child and your husband and that you loved each other very deeply."

My emotions flooded after taking this all back in. I feel like I was going to burst in tears remembering everything that happened from Elijah being the father of the child I'm carrying, Klaus compelling me to invite him in, him threatening for Rebekah to take me away, and succeeded, Elijah trying to protect me but wasn't able to, and finally Klaus compelling me to forget Elijah.

"Elijah?" I whispered out loud.

Finn answered me, "Elijah is with Klaus and Kol," then he paused, "Elena, he's not human anymore; he's a vampire again."

I was shocked to hear this. It didn't matter to me though, I still loved Elijah whether he was a vampire or not.

Rebekah interrupted my thoughts, "We have a plan to stop Klaus from his revenge against Elijah and save Niklaus from ruining himself even further."

I quickly looked up in her direction, waiting for her to continue. "Finn knows a witch that can show people certain memories and thoughts. We think that if we show Elijah's memories to Klaus about how he felt when we died at the ritual that it would make Klaus realize that Elijah is innocent."

I nodded my head, "Ok, I will do anything to get Elijah back," and something hit me, "Where does Kol stand on this?"

Finn answered me this time, "Kol is with us; he is staying with Klaus to prevent any more harm being done to Elijah. He keeps us updated frequently. He wants our family back as much as we do."

I quietly nodded my head and stood up. As soon as I stood up, a terrible pain came from my body; this was a pain I've never experienced before.

I crouched over holding my stomach and yelled, "Ahhh."

Rebekah vampire-sped over to me and looked at me, then looked back to Finn, "Finn, she's in labor."