Twenty Eight: Operation Avoiding Each Other

This chap, is dedicated to my good friend, @LibyaMae96, a true directioner and a Liam fan. ♥

Check out her books too. ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

Another droopy school morning, and it's Monday.

As usual, all of my uniforms are in the laundry since I used it all up for the past few weeks.

I chose a pink girly vintage blouse with soft, flowy sleeves and long white pleated skirt that reaches a few inches below the knee, plus floral wedged heels.

(See picture on the side. I think it looks cute, I like that kind of fashion but I don't wear them 'cuz I don't think I suit long skirts, I'm short alright. ☺ I also think it suits Selena Gomez, *imagining* Gasps.)

I'm not sure why I need to deal with high heels. :/

I curled my hair and I honestly look like my grandmother!

Vintage really doesn't suit me but who cares, I'm going to school and I don't care what they think anyway.

I slung my black rocker knapsack on one of my shoulders, ready to go to school.

I know it doesn't suit my vintage look but hey, I never told mom to change my wardrobe or anything.

I wore my big shades, to add up that rocker effect and went downstairs.

"Yo mom."

"Kimberly!! Oh my god, what are you wearing?" She gasped.

"Um, my wardrobe?" I shrugged.

"Take off that shades! And that bag! Eew! That so doesn't suit you.."

"Come on mom!"

"You honestly look foolish, I tell you this because I am your mom."

"It's just school, okay?"

"But--"

"Whatever." I replied, going out of the door.

(I don't know, I imagined Selena wearing those clothes on the side and a pair of shades and it suits her. *shrugs*)

I dashed out and Tyler is waiting for me.

"Wow." He says.

"I know what you're thinking.. This (shows her outfit) is all crap."

"Are you kidding me? You look.. cute.."

Blood rushed to my cheeks again and I just went in his car to prevent him from noticing me.

After that tragic incident, Miley and I have been visiting Heather in the cemetery of course, every now and then.

Her parents were greatly shocked and terrified, making them move out and bring her little brother, Mason with them.

"School's back to normal, huh." Tyler said, trying to start a conversation.

"Hmm, yeah. You're right." I replied.

We arrived school and I quickly got off the car.

Shades on top of my head, I walked briskly and I'm already getting stares.

Thought so.

"Kim! You look-- Wow. But the shades.." Miley said, walking towards me.

"The shades is a statement piece!" I scowled.