Twenty Three: Cruella de Vil

The chapter you've all been waiting for! The moment of truth! Yes, this chapter says it all. Says who cruella de vil is. ;) Hang on tight guys! :3

My first time to write an A/N at the top but sorry to disappoint you I will write another A/N at the end of the chap;)

Mehehehe. :>

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

♔ Heather Nichole ♔

I'm with *cruella de vil* right now.

She looks different.. I mean she grew so much hotter than before.

I clicked my tongue with envy as we entered Seattle's Best coffee shop.

It's near our school so we just walked.

Only a five to ten minute walk depends on your own walking speed.

Oh, cruella de vil loves to walk alright. :/

I examined her from head to toe and she honestly looks better than before.

Not to mention-- where was she after torturing Arianna?

You might think I'm the bad guy here but hell no!

I would spread rumors through text messaging..

Okay I admit, I was the one who started the rumor about Arianna.. only because this cruella de vil will kill me if I don't follow orders so yeah, if you're confused why there's the same contact number as the one who spread rumors about Arianna and Kimberly all of that was just a back up sim I bought before.

So basically, she is the mastermind and not me--

I'm actually a good girl who is desperately in love with Troy..

But in Kim's situation I was the one who texted the rumors with no mastermind in it.

So luckily, I never instructed those girls to *torture* her in any way.

Unlike *shivers* cruella--

I mean-- For Pete's sake! I was in first grade! I don't have crushes! Yeah well, I do but I crush on Spongebob and Timmy Turner so you get my point?

(Spongebob and Timmy Turner are cartoon characters from the TV show Nickelodeon.)

This girl was still in preschool when that happened, she was five when we were seven and yet she managed to think of torturing ways for her sis.

Hmmm.. I never really liked Troy back then actually-- the truth is cruella de vil used me as a cover.

For some strange reason, she hated Arianna eversince.

I pretended to be all cute infront of Troy and we became a couple, I guess he was sucked into my cuteness.

She knew that Arianna likes Troy when they became best friends so she told me to break up with Troy and so I did.

After that, rumors started about Arianna--

Actually, to be honest.. I blame those Tryler hungry girls for the torture because they did torture Arianna.

Well-- It's very confusing. But cruella de vil sort of instructed them to torture Arianna..

So basically, it's still the girls' fault for obeying, right..?

But who can't obey her? If you don't do what she says.. consider yourself dead.

Yeah, very confusing but bottomline-- it's her plan and not mine.