One: youdontknowwhoiam_18

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

Another boring day in school and I was going to go home when my friends Heather and Miley came up to me with a mysterious flyer in their hands.

Heather is the social butterfly type of girl, she's beautiful, talented and definitely model material. She has this emerald colored eyes that everybody loves. Her smooth blonde straight hair is also one of her very seductive assets that would make any guy crazy.

Miley is the complete opposite. She's a shy type of person but when you get to know her, you will discover this 'cool' and 'fun' side of Miley. She's beautiful as well but it doesn't show much because she acts more boyish. She has reddish brown hair and bright blue eyes.

They're opposites but I love them to bits alright!

While I?

I may classify myself as someone in between.

Not too shy, not too wild, just average.

I'm what they call a nerd though sometimes.

I'm a consistent honor student and I do it because my mom is REALLY REALLY STRICT.

I mean--

Who says lights out at nine in the evening?

Who tells her daughter everyday to go straight home after classes?

Who asks her daughter to not eat junk food?!

Don't worry, I sneak out sometimes so I'm still a full fledged teenager.

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"You don't know?! Are you serious you don't notice this logo?!" They replied with shock.

"Um.. Doesn't ring a bell." I admittedly answered.

"It's the new online chatbox! It's really popular! You can meet new friends and don't you know famous stars and singers like Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner, Channing Tatum and your favorite, Anne Hathaway is using it too! You won't know you might talk to one of them!" Heather shrieked.

"Anne Hathaway?! No way! No kidding! Tell me the link ASAP!" I gasped.

She scribbled down the site on a one-fourth sheet of paper and gave it to me.

"See you online." Heather winked.

"Sure. I'll be up at 8 in the evening later." I replied.

[chatmates.com]

Huh.

Can't wait!:)

"Mom! I'm home!" I called out as I tossed my school shoes aside.

Oh my, don't tell me---

Mom's not here!

I checked everywhere and I'm right!

She's not.

This is so awesome.

Eep! I love this day!

No nagging, no you get to eat ice cream if you eat your vegetables and no no computer on weekdays!

This is the best Tuesday night ever!

I decided to cram on my homework and postpone it to tomorrow since I'm pretty smart to finish a page or two in seconds.

(I'm not kidding)