Eighteen: First Love Never Dies

♠ Troy Milton ♠

I couldn't speak.

A mixture of loathe and unfinished businesses circulated my mind.

I wanted to ask her so many questions but then I settled on the most favorable thing to do--

Don't mind it.

"Ah.. I see. It's been a while we've met.. Could we sit together with a cup of coffee somewhere and talk?" I said, trying to ease the pain forming inside my heart.

"Hmm. Yeah." She obediently nodded.

We're the last two people in the classroom so I grabbed my stuff and so did she and we walked together outside.

We're standing, walking side by side and I have this urge to ask her so many questions but I fell silent all the while to not scare her off.

I wanted to know her reason.

The fact that she changed everything about her, from the way she looked, the way she dressed and the way she acted, something must've happened before for her to change everything about her, right?

✩ Miley Ferrice ✩

I nervously got in Troy's car, his black BMW and leaned on the front seat beside the driver's seat.

I was busy not having eye contact with him and it's really difficult for me since I think I am still inlove with him..

"Do you still like Starbucks?" He suddenly asked.

"H-Huh?" I turned to face him, and replied, kind of surprised.

"You like Starbucks, right? When we were.. um.. still together.. it's kind of your pleasure to drink Starbucks."

He still remembered that?

"Yeah.."

I squirmed uncomfortably on my seat and leaned my head on the cold car window as the airconditioning blew against me.

I missed the feeling..

The feeling when Troy and I would sit on the backseat of his father's car while he takes us to the park or the movies.. the feeling when we licked on each other's ice cream cones to taste the flavor of the other.. the feeling of first loves..

Troy smoothly parked his car on the empty parking space and stopped the car.

Troy got off the car as soon as he parked it and opened the car door for me.

I can still see the strange expressions drawn on his face and I don't understand what it meant.

We quickly got in Starbucks and chose the creme colored couches with a circular mahogany table on the corner of the walls facing the glass container where you see all the sweet treats and savory concoctions.

The scene of a first date in a café played in my mind.

People lining up while picking their favorite Starbucks drinks and desserts to pair with.

Both of us left some of our stuff so that it would tell the other patrons that somebody's already owning that spot.

I went with him as we lined up the queue, with my hands on my pocket.

My palms are sweaty and I just can't help but to blush..

"Let me guess-- Mocha frappucino and caramel waffles?" Troy suddenly said.

He still remembered?

"Hmm. Yeah.."

"Even if you change the way you dress, the way you look or the way you act.. you will still have attitudes and likes that are truly Arianna's." Troy explained.