Twelve: Sugar-Coated Lies

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

It's already lunch time and nobody would dare touch me because Troy is infront of me and he is keeping watch of the girls' actions.

I have this weird fluttering in my heart that I couldn't explain, maybe it's just me.

When all of the girls left the room, Troy smiled saying,

"You're safe now."

"Uh.. thanks." I replied.

He flashed me a smirk then left the room.

I was greeted by Miley and Heather outside my classroom.

"What took you so long?!" Heather cried out, flipping her blonde hair.

"Sorry, Troy told me to stay here and let all the girls go out first so that they wouldn't do anything harmful to me.." I replied.

"Yeah, he's really nice." Miley added.

I flashed Miley a silly smirk and she giggled a bit.

"Let's go!" Heather said.

The three of us hand-in-hand went to the cafeteria.

Oh, it's not meatloaf anymore.

Corned beef that is.

♔ Heather Nichole ♔

Ugh, this is so gross.

Walking hand in hand?

We're like a bunch of elementary students promising each other to be best friends forever.

That kind of rubbish.

We took our food trays and waited for the lunch lady to put the gunky stuff on our plates and went THERE..

*shivers*

The corner table.

Maybe the cheerleaders are right, only losers enjoy this kind of creepy crap.

They happily sat on the seats, I'm sitting beside Miley and facing Kimberly.

Ugh, tell me one more time why I have to suffer seeing that horrid face.

Oh right, I was investigating or so what you call stalking, maybe.

I excused myself from the table and visited the cheerleaders' table.

"What were you doing there? They're like.. so gross." Cassy said.

I glared at them hatefully and faced the cheerleaders.

"You have no idea."

"Then why are you like.. hanging out with them?" Terry asked.

"Oh you know.. I just pity their existence. I mean-- They're born losers that wanted attention. That's why.. I am there to drive some attention, get it? That's why Troy visited our table the other day." I giggled.

"Oh, you're such an angel, Heather. Those pathetic losers are so lucky to have you." Terry pointed out.

"You're right. So how did the cheerleading camp go?" I asked.

"Horrible! All these intense training is making us crazy!" Cassy answered.

"Glad I didn't come." I replied.

"Easy for you to say, you don't need to go since you're the head cheerleader." Terry pouted.

"True that." I winked.

"I've got juicy deets to share!" Mariah winked.

Mariah's this brunette cheerleader who thinks she is good enough in everything.