Thirty: Popular Me?

Chap dedicated to my good friend, @Portia_Whitlock for making awesome trailers of my books:)

Have you watched the book trailer of CM? If not, go directly to chapter 11 and watch it on the side.♥

Check out her enormous range of books too!

You'll fill up your library in no time! Plus, there are really good books you wouldn't want to miss.;)

I'm loving her new book, "How A Player Seeks Revenge".

So on the side is a picture of Kimberly's transformation. Yeah, I love it.

Plus, a video of 1D entitled, "Spin The Harry", that would make you laughing and wanting for more. ;) 1D fans may be familiar with this one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

"Just a little more powder and--"

"All done! Open your eyes!!" Terry giggled.

They asked me to closed my eyes for some reason.

I am tied on a chair with ropes, because I planned to escape before this happened.

I'm at Terry's bedroom for some reason.

I opened my eyes and gawked at the mirror.

I don't look like myself?

It's like I am looking at another person.

My hair is cut short, but still has the curly ends, my bangs all side swept and fixed at one side.

No more bangs falling on my eye that is.

I see blush-on on my face and shimmery pink gloss on my lips.

Gosh, I remembered myself being all against girly things and makeup, and now I am wearing one.

"What do you think?" They both asked.

"Honestly, what you guys did for me is really nice and I appreciate it. Not to mention, I look.. different.. in a good way.. but can you please untie me first?" I said.

"Oh, right. Sorry about that." Cassy smiled, untying the ropes on my hands.

"So what do you think about your new hair?" They said smiling.

"It's great I guess.." I replied, shrugging.

"You have to be consistent on putting on your make up, okay?" Cassy reminded.

"Can I skip that?" I asked.

"Err.. no. It's just a little blushon, lipgloss and mascara. It isn't a big deal." Terry interrupted.

"But do I really need to look like this to join the cheerleading team.. for HEATHER?" I asked, emphasizing the "Heather".

"Erm.. Yup." Both of them nodded.

"But wouldn't they think I changed or.. I'm a fame whore or.. I just wanted to be popular?" I asked back.

"Oh psssh. They're just jealous." Cassy answered.

"That's right, if they say those stuffs to you, we got your back. Plus, that's what makes girls hate us, we don't care about the stupid rumors they say about us." Terry added.

"But--"

"As long as you don't change your attitude, then it'll be fine." Cassy reassured.

I sighed in defeat.