Part Three

-John-

Thank God for Doctor Franklin. Sherlock and I walk out of the building and Sherlock thanks the Doctor as we walk towards the car.

"This is about Henry Knight isn't it?" The doctor looks at us in turn "I thought so, I knew he wanted help but I didn't realise he'd go and contact Sherlock Holmes. Don't worry, I know who you really are" He smiles "I'm never off your website. Thought you'd be wearing the hat though"

"That wasn't my hat.." Sherlock grits his teeth. Heh, he's cute when he's annoyed. Again I question the way I'm describing Sherlock. Cute? Adorable?

"Hardly recognised him without the hat" Franklin tells me. I smile.

"That wasn't my hat!" Sherlock huffs. He's definitely cute when he's mad.

Although I may be a bit mad for thinking he's cute.

"I love the blog too, Dr. Watson"

"Oh, cheers" I say, thankful for the distraction from my thoughts. I'm not sure where they're end. And Sherlock's.. Well, Sherlock. He doesn't like people like that.

"The pink thing.. and that one about the aluminium crutch" I nod, everyone seems to love that one.

"You know Henry Knight?" Sherlock interrupts, he stops walking as he turns to face Franklin.

"Well, I knew his dad better... He had all sorts of mad theories about this place" He chuckles a little "Still, he was a good friend" He looks back, spotting Major Barrymore watching us "Listen, I can't really talk right now" He passes Sherlock a small card. "Here's my cell number. If I can help with Henry give me a call"

"I never did ask Dr franklin, what is it you do here?" Sherlock asks

"Mr Holmes, I would love to tell you but then of course I'd have to kill you"

"That would be tremendously ambitious of you" Woah, what's crawl up his butt and died? "Tell me about Dr Stapleton" He says after Doctor Franklin made a face.

"I never speak ill of a colleague"

"But you'd speak well of one which you're clearly admitting to do?" And like a flick of a switch Sherlocks back to charming. I don't think I'll ever get the hang of his mood swings.

"I do seem to be, don't I?" The doctor smiles, seeming to not notice Sherlock's change of mood. Maybe I'm just over thinking it.

"I'll be in touch" Sherlock lifts the card with a smile as he begins to walk again.

"Anytime" Doctor Franklin says as I follow Sherlock.

"So?" I ask as we near the car

"So?" He repeats.

"What was all that about the rabbit?" He smirks at me, turning up his coat collar. Oh God, not again. "Oh please can we not do this this time?"

"Do what?"

"You being all mysterious with your.. cheekbones and turning up your coat collar so you look cool" I go to the car door, hoping he doesn't look into the cheekbones comment too much.

"I don't do that" Sherlock insists.

"Yeah you do" I laugh a little.

He's adorable.