Chapter 9.

We pull up to my house, and see that the my parents car isn't in the driveway. I look at Louis questioning, but when I turn I see a questioning look on his face. I quickly unbuckle and run out of the car towards the door. Louis was right behind me now while I was digging for my house key. I found it and unlocked the door. I then ran to the kitchen and say a note. Louis read it over my shoulder.

Dear Bella,

                          Im sorry your dad and I had to leave without saying goodbye. If your reading this, then you already know about your grandmothers illness problem. Her illness had gotten worse, so we had to leave while you were gone. Since Louis and you are leaving in two weeks, we called your cousin Darbi to come stay with you until you leave.

Your probably wondering why we did this. We called her because we are not leaving our daughter with four boy we don't know and one boy we hardly know. So since you and Darbi our the same age, we thought it would be good for you two to hang out.

She will be here at about midnight. Yes, I know that is late, but she lives far and that is the time she is arriving. So be awake when she gets here. Oh, and clean your room. Two more things. First no parties, second the boys are not to invite anyone over to the house that you don't know. We have contacted the boys, and they will be staying at the house until you guys leave.

We love and miss you! You will calls us everyday, adn we skype as much as possible.

                                                        Love,

                                                              Mom and Dad

I looked up at a smiling Louis. I then felt my phone vibrate. I read the messaged smiling.

Hey! Hey! My loving cousin! Whats up? Oh and im on my way! We have so much to catch up on! Plus your going on tour with One Direction! How cool is that? Well text me back ASAP! Got it? Good! Haha :D well my precious cousin, I will wait for your reply! -Darbi

Does she ever not use '!'? I don't think so. I can't believe Darbi is coming here! I have missed her so much! I haven't seen her in years! I quickly replied.

DARBIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you! I can't wait till you get here! Oh, just don't freak out when you get here. The boys will be here, and their staying at the house with us till we go on tour. Promise not to freak out? Oh we soooo need to catch up! Well later cuz!- Belly Belly

I turn to look at Louis who is staring at me smiling. Why is he smiling so big? Who knows.

" Louis are you alright?" I asked him a little curious.

" I'm more than alright! The boys and I are staying here. You get to go on tour with me. Your cousin is coming and will probably get with one of the boys and make them happy. What's there not to be happy about?" He walked up to me and lifted me up and looked me in the eye. He looked serious. I swear, I have seen to much seriousness from Louis tonight.

" Oh and I have a question for you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at him shocked.

" Yes. Yes I will Louis." Then I leaned down and kissed him. It felt good being able to kiss him. His lips were soft and warm. I pulled back from the kiss when I heard a knock on the door. Who would be here at, I looked at my phone to check the time, 10:07 at night? I wiggled out of Louis' arms and walked to the door. When I opened the door, there stood Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, and the lovely Harry Styles. Then I was pulled into a group hug.

" Let go of my girlfriend guys. I don't share." Louis said standing in the doorway smiling.

" Girlfriend? Since when?" Asked Niall

" Louis, treat her right. But other than that, congrats!" Liam said seriously.

" I wanted her though! Louis you need to share!" Harry faked whined.

" Woohoo! Way to go Louis!" Zayn yelled. Then I was pulled into Louis' arms.

" Yes girlfriend. Since five minutes before you all showed up. I will treat her like a princess! Back off Harry! Shes mine. Me no sharie! Thanks Liam and Zayn!" Then we walked to the couch and sat down. Actually Niall and Harry ran and jumped on the couch. Liam and Zayn sat down. Then Louis. There was no room for me.

" Belly what are you doing standing? Get over here!" Louis yelled laughing. I walked over and was pulled onto his lap.

" Thanks Lou!" I said, then pecked him on the lips.

" Thanks guys for letting me go on tour with you all. It's very sincere." I said while leaning into Louis' chest.

" Actually it was Liam who had to confirm it, so I would be thanking him." Niall said pointing to Liam. I jumped out of Louis' arms and jumped on Liam hugging him. The boys burst out laughing. Niall fell on the floor laughing. Oh lord.

" Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Liam! Thank you so much! You are the nicest! Besides Niall." I said then got up and walked back over to Louis and sat on his lap.

" Your welcome Bella. Hey! I'm nicer then Niall!" He said laughing.

" Sure. Lets watch a movie and talk some?" I asked looking at each of the boys.

Six bags of popcorn and seating arrangments later we were watching Nemo. Nialls pick. Louis and I were cuddling on the couch, Zayn laying on it next to us. Harry sitting on the chair next to the couch, Liam laying on the floor infront of Zayn, Niall laying infront of the tv. It was now 11 pm and we calmly watching tv. About hour later I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly paused the tv and ignored Nialls protest. I jumped off of Louis, dodged Liam on the floor and ran to the door. I swung the door open and there stood my cousin Darbi with her suitcase and nike bag on the ground by her feet. I tackled her in a hug.

" DARBI! BAZINGA! DO YOU REMEMBER THAT? OH MY GOSH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"  I yelled in her eye on accident. Well i yelled on purpose, but yelled in her eye on accident.

" Bella! Stop yelling! Oh my lord! I forgot how loud you were." She said laughing and hugged me back.

" Sorry. I'm just happy your here! The boy are in the living room. Lets go say hi." I told her. She grabbed her stuff and we walked into the living room. I walked over and sat back on Louis' lap. Darbi dropped her bags, and her mouthe dropped.

" Don't freak out Darbi!" I warned Darbi who looked like she was getting ready to scream. I then turned to the boys and said, " Boys this is Darbi. Darbi that is Harry Styles," I pointed at Harry who was now standing infront of Darbi and shaking her hand.

" Nice to meet you Darbi! Come sit with me!" He pulled her over to the couch and pushed Zayn off and sat down pulling Darbi with him.

" Thanks Harry! Anyways Im Zayn Malik." Said Zayn rubbing his shin. He must of landed on it when Harry pushed him off.

" I'm Niall Horan!" Yelled Niall from the floor.

" I'm Liam." Liam said more calmly.

" I'm Louis Tomlinson. Belly's boyfriend." Said Louis calmly.

" Her boyfriend? Bella can I talk to you?"

" Su-" But I was cut of by the phone rining

_______________________________________________________________________________

I updated two days in a row! Im on a roll!

Oh I forgot to tell y'all that this chapter I was adding a new character.

Comment what you think. If you want. Vote if you want to. I don't care.

Their finally together! Yay! Who else is happy?