Chapter 7 The Date. Part 2.

"What is so funny?" I asked him confussed.

Sobering up, he said, " Well any other girl would have loved to have been on my shoulder. While you were pounding on my back demanding down. I thought you were a huge fan of mine. Well, that's how your mom made it sound. Oh, and plus your screen saver is of me." He said, then started laughing again. I looked away blushing. How did he know he was my screen saver? I turned my head to look at him. He was already looking at me, smirking.

" How do you know you're my screen saver?" I asked still curious.

Smirking like he knew I would ask him, He said, " When we tried to get ahold of your parents, we tried to call through them using your phone. But, since it has a lock we couldn't get couldn't get their number to call them. So when we were trying to unlock your phone, we saw your screen saver. Which is, of course me." He explained grinning the whole time.

Laughing I said, " I'm surprised you didn't try LouisTommo"

He looked at me shocked. Then quickly recovered and said, "What! Liam suggested that I should try that. But, I ignored him!" He said laughing. He was laughing after yelling? Ok, weird, but ok.

" Your not as smart as you look." I said, laughing, to a pouting Louis.

" Smart people usually look good. Since I look smart, that means I look good!" He said then winked at me.

" You wished you looked good." I said winking at him. Then he grabbed my wrist, and pulled me into his lap facing him.He then switched from holing my wirsts to my hands.

" So... You don't think I lookd good?" He asked. Sounding fake hurt.

" Well...your not that bad."

" Really now? So if I started tickling you, would I look good?" He said before he pulled me off his and pinned me on my back to the ground, holding my hands above my head. Then started tickling me before I could answer him.

" Stop.. please stop...! Stop! .... Please...stop..!   I'll.. do.. whatever... you want!.. Just stop!" I said between laughingand yelling from being tickled. He stopped, but still keeping my hands above my head.

Looking at me he said, " Say ' Louis Tomlinson you are amazingly sexy and your hotter than Harry and his sexy curls' then I will let you free!" He said smirking.

" Hmm... I don't think so Louis." I told him blushing. Oh couse i'm not going to tell him that. I agree with it, but I will never say it to him!

" Well this sucks for you then." Then he started tickling me again.

" Ok! Ok!... I will say it! Just.. stop!" He stopped but still held my hand above my head.

" Go on then, or will I have to tickle you again?" He asked grinning.

" Louis Tomlinson you are amazinly sexy, and your hotter than Harry and his sexy curls!' I said then started blushing. I looked up and saw a grinning Louis.

He then leaned in towards my face, I closed my eyes thinkin he was going to kiss me. Then I felt his warm breathe on my ear and he whispered, " Do you mean what you said? Or was it because I told you to say it" My eyes shot opened embaressed.

I wouldn't have said any of it if I didn't mean it. I mean that is kind of embarssing to say to someone, when you think it's a 100% true. I looked up at Louis said, " Louis you are sexy. You are way hotter than Harry and his hot curls. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. It was kind of embarassing to say it to you. Since well I agree 100% with it. Oh, and I wouldn't have said it twice if I didn't mean it." I said blushing, then looked up to a smiling Louis.

" I believe you." He leaned forwards again, and I closed my eyes thinking he was going to kiss me. I was wrong. Again. He kiss my flippin cheek, then let go of my hands. He leaned back grinning, and knowing what he did.

" You frickin kiss tease!" I yelled at him.

___________________________________________________________________________

I uploaded. Not the day I promised but the morning after the day I promised. :D

I stayed up till 4:50 am writing this chapter. I know its short. But, I'm tired.

So comment what you think! Vote if you want. :D

Oh and has anyone ordered the One Direction DVD off amazon yet? I'm still trying to get my mom to order me it. Haha :D

Oh and who remembers Horny chicken?