Chapter 2.

" Why would you want to have carrots with me? I'm nothing good to look at. My friends are the beautiful ones. You should ask them when their healed."

I replied and refered to my beautiful friend Candie and Jessica. Jessica has beautiful light brown hair that is naturall straight and ends a little under her shoulders. Has beautiful green eyes. They remind me of really pretty and soft grass. Haha. She is pale and has blinding white teeth, that are in fact perfectly straight. Her ears are triple peirced and has a bar. Her and Candie got their belly buttons done when i did. She is about 6 foot. Candie has long beautiful blonde hair that goes down to her hips, and is naturally curly. She has piercing blue eyes, and has beautiful long lashes. She is naturally tan and makes her already bright white teeth brighter. She is about 5'7. You know how there are always the two pretty friends in the group who get all guys? Well that's them, and how there is the not so pretty friend? Well that's me.

" HELLO!!" Louis yelled. I guess he started talking when i was thinking back to my friends.

" Sorry Louis i was thinking. What did you say?"

" I said that your the one i want to eat carrots with. Your beautiful and I don't know why you think other wise because your just plain beautiful! And I doubt your friends are as pretty as you. Who told you you weren't pretty?"

Now that I think about it the boys at my school always made fun of me for hanging out with Candie and Jessica, because of me not being pretty enough to hang out with them. Girls made fun of me the most, especially Jennifer, Rebecca, and Rachel. They would call me a fat, ugly wannabe who needs to go die in a hole. And that i make them want to barf.  In eleventh grade I started cutting my wrists and became anorexic. Then Jessica started seeing the cuts on my wirsts and started asking questions. So I then started cutting my wrists. Then Candie found out and her and Jessica try to talk to me but i wouldn't listen. Finally they told my parents and i got the help i needed. I finally recovered from being anorexic and the scars are slowly going away.

I looked up at Louis with my eyes watering. He looked down and saw the tears and held me close to his chest while I started to sob.

" Hey what's wrong? Are you hurting somewhere? Please stop crying and tell me what's wrong." Louis said sounding worried.

I told him I wasn't hurt and then told him the story and about what people called me and about the cutting and being anorexic. He then grabbed my wrists ad looked at them. His eyes wide in shocked. Then looked at me getting ready to tell me something when the ambulances got there. Then I felt a pair of hands lift me up and put me on a gernie. I looked around franticlly looking for Louis. Then I saw him and yelled for him to stay with me. He ran over tp the gernie. While i was being strapped down, he asked was of the guys if he could ride in the abulance with me.

" Are you a family member or boyfriend?" The guy asked Louis looked at me and then turned to the guy saying " I'm her boyfriend. Are you going let me ride with my girlfriend or not?"

The said fine and then i felt a oxygen mask on my face and then felt Louis' hand grab mine and he whispered in my ear saying "  You will be fine. I will be by your side the whole time." Then he started singing ' Everything about you'. That was the last last thing I remembered before going unconscious.

Louis's Pov

  She quickly fell unconscious when I started singing ' Everything about you ' in her ear. I still can't believe I said I was her boyfriend. She beautiful and all but I don't know her. Yeah one day I would like to be he boyfriend. When I looked at her I knew she was scarred and didn't want to be alone during all this. Before I knew it I said I was he boyfriend.