Chapter 3.

My parents got there the next day. My mom ran straight to my hospital bed and grabed my hand and started crying.

" I can't believe we agreed to let you go on this trip! Are you alright? What happened? We missed you sweetie." She said while crying. Then my dad came running in. He grabed my other hand and started crying.  This was probably the worst sight I have ever seen.

After they finally stopped crying I able to answer their questions. The boys had left to leave me and my parents alone. Louis promised to come back later when my parents and me had are alone time and they knew the whole story.

 *2 hours later*

Louis walked in the room and noticed me and my parents had talked and they knew about the accident and he let out a relieved sigh. Then walked over to my bed and sat in the chair on the side my parents weren't on.

Then i rememered that Josh was with us and I sat up straight and turned to Louis, " Wait! Where is Josh? Is he alright? I know I don't like him but, I need to know an make sure no one else died." I said frantically and not even knowing what I was saying until the words were out.

" Calm down Belly. He's fine. He only had a minor concussion and a broken wrist. He's already checked out. I don't know how he got so lucky with only a few minor injuries." Louis statted having a look I couldn't read.

"Ok just making sure no one else died. I'm jealous! He got really lucky while the rest of us are either dead or have broken legs or stiches in our heads or sides. Or have broken arms and broken rib." I sighed and Louis just lightly chuckled.

" He's a lucky bastard." I said under my breath and I could Louis heard because he chuckled again. My parents looked clueless and that made me laugh. They looked at each other then back at me, then at Louis.

" Uh, Belly are you alright sweetheart? What's so funny?" My mom asked looking kind of worried.

" Well Louis is laughing and I don't have a clue why he is. Then I looked at you guys and saw a clueless look on your faces and it was funny. So that's why i laughed. Sorry I worried you guys. Are Jessica and Candie's parents here with them?" I asked my mom. I hope their parents were here. If their parents weren't here and mine were that would be horrible.

" Yes sweetie. We all drove up here together." Said then looked at Louis curiously.

" So young man will you explain to us why your here." She said more of a demand then a question.

Louis didn't looked scarred at all. He probably knew this was going to happen. What parents wouldn't be curious if there was a boy in their daughters hospital room with her and comforting her. Louis then explained the story and what happend then added " And your very nice daughter agreed to have carrots with me once she healed and at home safely." He said smirking at me. I kind of blushed until I realized I didn't ever really agree to go, and that he decided for me. I was kind of happy he decided for me, knowing me I would have said somethig really stupid and he would have thought I was going crazy.My mom and dad looked confused then looked at me.

" So when you get home your going to have carrots with him? Why in the world carrots? Is it suppose to be a date or something?" She looked at me and Louis asking us.

" Yes it is suppose to be a date. I actually really like carrots. I know people don't usually ask people on a date to eat carrots, but, I think i'm going to change it up a bit." He told my mom and dad smiling. My mom smiled back and my dad looked unsure.

Louis noticed and said, " You don't have to worry sir we will probably be at your house or on my tour bus. We go anywhere away from the house." Louis said trying to reassure my dad. But my dad looked really confused.

"' Your tour bus? Why in the world do you have a tour bus?' My dad asked Louis questioningly.

" Oh I forgot go to tell you guys. Well, I'm part of this British/Irish boy band called One Direction and we are currently on tour. But since the accident we are taking about a month off to make sure you guys are alright."

" Oh! Isn't that the band you really like Belly? And isn't Louis the one your always talking about? Oh, shoot! Sorry Belly." My mom really knows how to embarrass me sometimes. Louis sort of blushed and started laughing. Oh lord please just end my life here because he will probably ask my mom what i say and she will tell. This is going to be really embarrassing.

" Oh, and what does she say exactly?" See I knew he was going to ask. He then turned and smiled at me then looked back at my mom waiting for her answer.

" Well she has a couple posters of your band on her wall and has cut out pages of you or printed photos of you her wall. She always watching your videos saying. " Oh my gosh he is hilarious." or " Oh my gosh why does everyone like Harry the most I mean look at Louis he is hot!" and she goes on and on a lot about you." I feel myself blushing like crazy! Why did you have to tell him mom. I slightly looked up at Louis and saw he was looking at me with a big smile on his face and his cheeks are turning red.

My mom notices and turns and whispers in my dads ear. They turn to me and say their hungry and going to go eat. NOOO!!! They can't leave with him knowing. This is going to be awkward.

I turned my head towards Louis and see he is already looking me. I feel me blush deepen.

" So you really like me?" He asked with an amazed look.

I felt my face turn even redder as I looked at my hands. " Yeah. I may have a small crush on you."

He laughed and said, " A small crush? That seems like a big crush. And I guess your dream is coming true." I looked at him confused and was getting ready to ask what he meant when he grabbed my chin and turned my face towards his. He looked me in the eye and said, " This dream." And kissed me.

I was stunned for a second. Then I realized Louis Tomlinson was kissing me. I quickly kissed him back. I felt him smile during the kiss. Then he broke the kiss to catch some air. He then looked at me and smiled and said, " Your a good kisser. I hope that was one of your dreams. And that I made that dream come true." He said and smiled and blushed. Aw he blushed after saying that. I started blushing too.

" Your not bad your self. That was one of my dreams and it came true." I said smiling and laughing.

Then he leaned forwards and started kissing me again. I happyly kissed him back until my parents walk into the room.

" What in the world?" My mom asked.

Sorry for a short chapter but I to go to small groups tonight at my church. Well comment and tell me if you liked! :)