Chapter 4.

Louis and I pulled apart instantly. He looked down blushing. I looked at my mom and dad. My mom was smiling while my dad looked confused. I guess he didn't see what was happening.

" Mom I can explain-" I started but was cut off by my mom saying, " You don't have to explain anything. Sorry we interrupted. But you can save the kissing for later. Were checking you out soon." My mom said happily. Why is she happy? Any other parent would be furious.

" Louis are you riding with us? Or are you and the boys following us there? Wait you guys are coming back with us like you said. Right?" My mom asked Louis. She had a weird facially expression while asking.

" Yes we are. If it's all right with you may I ride with you guys and the boys follow?" Louis said with the biggest smile I have ever seen anyone have. I looked at him and he turned and we locked eyes. I started smiling too.

"Yes it's certainly all right with you to ride with us!"

" Yay! Thank you mom." I said. I wanted to get up and hug her but I remembered I was in a hospital gown. So I decided not to. I looked at Louis and he was already looking at me. " Your excited yeah?" I nodded then started blushing because of how eager I was. Louis noticed and started chuckling.

" Aw is Belly blushing? How cute." Louis was teasing me now. Great.

" I caught you blushing earlier too. So i'm not the only one blushing here." I stuck my tounge out at him.

" Ok enough now. Calm down. So we can get ready to check you out."

*In the car*

Dad was driving while mom was asleep in the passenger seat. The boys were following behing on a new tour bus, since the other one wrecked. Candie and Jessica are still at the hospital because of their conditions. Louis had his arm around me while I snuggled up to his chest.

I looked up at Louis to see him looking out the window with a smile on his face. " What you smiling at?" He laughed and looked at me. " Why woudn't I be smiling? I'm sitting in a car with a very beautiful girl who is snuggling up against his chest. Also knowing later that they are going to have a date."

I smiled at him then realised he said a date later. " Wait. What? Were having a date? When?" I asked curious and smiling because I get to go on a date with him.

" Oh I forgot to tell you. Well when we get home i'm taking you on a date and i'm not telling you where. It's going to be a surprise." He said while smirking.

" Please tell me. I can't stand surprises."

" Well you'll hopefully like it. I had your parents help me out a bit since we don't really know anything about each other. So we'll learn more things about each other." He said while smiling a hopeful smile. His smile is so cute.

" Ok bu-" I was cut off by ' Sexy and I know it ' which was Louis' phone. He looked at the caller i.d.

" It's Harry hold on." He said while answering. I looked out the window admiring the beautiful view. I guess I zoned out because I didn't notice Louis grab my hand until he started snapping his fingers in my face.

" Hey Belly about time you came back to earth." He said while laughing.

" Hey I was admiring the view."

" For 10 minutes?" Has it really been 10 minutes? It felt like maybe 3 minutes.

" I guess so. Were you saying something?"

" Oh yeah. The boys said hi. They some other things i'm not repeating to you. Harry said we should kiss for them to get a picture. I say lets pretend snogging." Louis said with an amused expression. I quickly agreed. Then Louis grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him, then used his other hand to bring my head towards his. I put my arms around his neck. We then started making it look like we were snogging. I had my hair infront of our faces so it kind of covered our faces.

Louis then got a text from harry saying

We said a kiss. Not fuckin snogging in the same car as her parents you idiot! We still got a picture! Ha! - Hazza

 Then there was picture of us "snogging" attached to it. It looked like we were actually snogging. Louis and I starting laughing at his text.

Louis then grabbed my face and pulled my lips to his and took a picture of it on his phone. He then showed me it. It was a cute picture.

" Lets send it to Harry and see what he says."

Oh you mean to stop doing this? I don't think we want to. ;) Ha!

The photo was attached to the to it. We both then started cracking up. I guess we were being to loud because my dad yelled at us to shut up. We looked at each embarrassed. Then smiled.

" I don't have your number yet. So had that phone of yours over here." Louis said. We quickly exchanged phones and had each others number by the time we got Harry's next text.

Save that for later you horny chicken! Please don't have sex in with her parents in the car. Niall and I are gagging here. Please don't send anymore photos. Laim approves on the girl he said. ;) Ha! - Hazza

Louis and I started laughing at his text. Horny chicken? Harry really?

" Has he ever called you a horny chicken before?"

" Nope. This is the first time. Quite creative." Louis said chuckling.

I eventually feel asleep with my head on Louis' shoulder and his arm around me.

Louis woke me up later saying I needed to get for out date. Wait what type clothes do I wear. I turned to Louis, " What type?" I asked  him. He replied casual. So I went running up to my room. I quickly got changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, with my blue converses. Then I decided on a blue short-sleeved hollister shirt. I quickly brushed my teeth, then put my hair in a ponytail. I squirted some of my Britney Spears Radiance perfume then went running downstairs to see Louis and my parents talking.

Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days. I was just lazy and didn't feel like typing. But comment what you think so far and vote if you like it! :)