Chapter 6

Shanti's POV

     It has already been five months since we have agreed to go through with this. I have grown to know Andrew a bit more. But there are things that he has not shared with me. Things I believe have made his path dark. And I also believe that it is these things that have caused him to need a sex slave – something about relishing in the pain that can take his mind off the darkness. He doesn't open up to me about these things. But curiosity has become a close companion, as well as the feeling of the constant need to please him and take his worries away. This is all new to me. I can not contain this any longer. I have a plan of sorts one I surely know he can not resist.

Andrew's POV

     I left this morning to go into the office, as I have done ever day after the month anniversary of my "wedding" – instead of working from home waiting for Shanti to become accustomed to her household duties. Upon my arrival home, I open the door to find it dark aside from the dim light cast by several candles spread about the place. "Hmm," is all I can say. I follow the delectable smell of Shanti's cooking. She has made my favorite, Alfredo pasta. I can tell from the rich creamy smell of the sauce. I walk into the dinning room and halt when I see her. My heart rises out of my chest and into my throat.

     I'm already standing at attention just from the sight of her. Her hair flows around her like a chocolate halo, she has minimal makeup on, her lips - damn I would just jump across this room and kiss her then make her do things with those wicked lips. Fuck what is she doing to me. My eyes roam the rest of her body. She is wearing  short, practically see-through, lingerie. Looks like either someone has been hiding it from me or went shopping. She isn't wearing anything under it and that makes me itch to throw everything off this table and fuck her on it - hard. 

     She stands up to come to greet me and it gives me a better view. Her legs looked longer due to the length of her clothes - if one can even call lingerie clothes. She presses herself against me as she tip toes to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

     "Good evening Master." She says seductively. That's all it takes. Fuck the food, it can wait. I just have to have her now. I grip my hands into her hair and tug at it tilting her head up. I press my lips against hers in an urgent and passionate way. She moans against my lips. I break the kiss for a moment and search her face. It was alight with desire.

     "Why are you doing this my little minx?" I asked her breathlessly.

     "I want to please you Master. Sit, we'll eat first." She grasps my hand and pulls me towards the table. She turns to me and smiles deviously. Her hands burn a trail against my skin - through my clothes. She takes of my suit jacket and drapes it across the back on my seat. Her hands are once again on me and I try my hardest not to moan as she begins to massage my neck and upper back. I feel her lean in close, near my ear.

     "How was your day?" She whispers ever so innocently into my ear. My heart picks up its pace and my breathing becomes slightly rapid. A shudder of need and desire runs deeply through me. I feel constricted in these damned pants. I grab hold of her wrist and pull her around towards me. I pull her flush against my chest and she gasps. The sound is so innocent, and it turns me on even more. "It's a lot better cause I'm with you now."

      She looks away innocently, trying to hide the small smile on her lips. Where the fuck did that come from. She isn't Carmen – I hope she's never like herI screamed at myself mentally. She is your slave. You can't let her have this affect on you.  I push her away softly and look away.