Chapter 11

Shanti's POV

After meeting my brothers, Andrew has begun to acting strange. He is strangely attentive, almost to the point that it's stalkerish. A part of me finds this sweet and adorable because he cares, but the snide little comments my subconscious are making me believe these actions are reason for worry and I am becoming anxious.

It's been two weeks since then, and since Andrew has been calling me every hour he can. Today alone he called ten times, and that was this morning. . . two hours ago. I'm at home, making sure that everything is spic and span. I'm humming along to "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5 when the phone rings.

That would be your sexy psychotic husband. . . My subconscious mused.

"Hello?" I answered while wiping down the counter.

"Hey! How are you? Are you being safe? Did you lock the front door?" Andrew's voice comes through the receiver with rushed relief. I sighed and couldn't help the smile that spread across my face.

"Yes Andrew, I'm fine. I'm being safe, and I did lock the door since the last time you asked two hours ago." I said with a small laugh.

"Ok, good." He breathed out.

"How about you? How is your day?"

"I'm stressed and missing my little hell cat." His voice was husky and thick with a sensual promise of what he expects when he gets home. I let out a soft moan at how his words had me pooling slightly.

"Well I know for a fact that she misses you as well." I purred seductively, the way he likes. I heard him swear quietly and the tortured sound he made.

"When I get home, you better be naked, sprawled on our bed. If your not, you will be severely punished for teasing me. Do I make myself clear?" He growled out. The sound had my thighs quivering and me pooling even more.

"Yes Master." I whispered. I waited for him to hang up but he hesitated.

"Shanti - " he paused, his voice soft, filled with an unknown emotion.

"Yes?"

"I-I. . . um, I'll see you when I get home, ok? Take care of yourself." His voice sounded strained. I nodded although he couldn't see me.

"Yes, always." I say and hang up. Running my fingers through my thick hair I looked up at the clock. Two hours till he comes home. An idea ran through my head. Quickly cleaning off the rest of the counter, I ran into the room to go get everything ready.

Andrew's POV

I stared at the phone for a while after she hung up. My nerves and wits have been about me ever since the whole Frank thing two weeks ago. I was still trying to work some way out to get Shanti out of this unharmed and Frank behind bars. Raking both of my hands through my hair, I sighed exasperatedly. I was too lost in my own musings that I didn't see her come in.

It wasn't till I heard a throat clear did I look up. But as soon as I did, I wish I didn't. On the other side of my desk was the one woman I hoped I'd never see again.

Carmen.

"Hello Andrew." She said smiling. She looked exactly the same. Standing at 5'5", with a rounded face and a short brown bob, almond shaped blue eyes, and full lips. She was still tan and curvy. My mind wandered to all the time I had her soft, curvy body beneath me writhing with pleasure and my name on her lips.

As soon as that thought came in, I pushed it out. No I'm not letting her do this to me again. Besides I have Shanti.

"Carmen." I said coldly.