Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas my half-bloods! 

I'm sorry I haven't updated for a while, but I've been really busy. My semester exams just finished and I have been studying for the past month. I also got sick, which was really difficult considering exams. And because of my getting sick, my little sister got sick. It was just really stressful. But anyway, I'm going to be introducing a few new characters. 

Warning! There will be a major time skip. So I'm going to fill you in on what happened in that time. 

Percabeth told there friends about the baby. They also told the teachers, and their families. Everyone was happy for them. Draco proposed to Hermione and Jason gave Piper a promise ring. Ava had gotten closer to everyone, as did Victoria. Harry and Ginny did the do. Wink Wink. Ron is still in love with Hermione (I forgot to mention that earlier, but he is absolutely in love with her.) Thalia is still with the Hunters, but she is visiting. Nico comes in and out, sometimes bringing Will. Percy is teaching and all of the student love him. Especially the girls. They haven't gotten to many threats, just a few monsters trying to enter Hogwarts, but they don't get very far. Annabeth gets angry at everybody, mostly Percy, because they won't allow her to do stuff. She ended up judo flipping Percy again because he made her sit out in his class. Needless to say, he ended up in the infirmary that day. 

So ya... that's about it. I'll be updating soon (couple of days). 

Love you half-bloods!