Chapter Thirteen

Hello Lovelies!

Okay so I saw the comments and yes, there is a third. I found it amusing how you guys totally freaked out. Anyway, a little character background for Sydney. So she was raised by Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural and was thought to be dead by Percy and Harry. They thought she died when they were younger, before the whole Voldemort-giving-Harry-a-scar thing. Turns out she was sent to the Winchester brothers for safety (because of the fates'. It'll make sense later.) She had been searching for her brothers since she turned fifteen. Lots of angst. And yeah, that about all I can tell you now.

Let's get on with the story!

Third POV

Percy stared at the girl in front of him. Sydney J. Potter. Where had he heard that name before? The only clue was the last name, but that could mean anything. Are they related somehow?

"Umm... here come with me. I can get you some new clothes and stuff." The girl nodded and followed him as he walked towards the Gryffindor common room. The fat lady quickly opened and the two stepped into the red and gold room. It's a lot of red. That's what Sydney said out loud, causing Percy to laugh.

"Hey guys. Come on down here please." Percy called out in Greek. A few people started to come down, starting with Hermione. The newly discovered daughter of Athena raced down and sat on a chair quickly. A few other people straggled down. Annabeth waddled down the stairs as best she could, what with her big belly and all. Once the demigods were there (they IMed Draco) Percy called for a few people in English. These people included Ron and Ginny Weasley and Ava Parker. Once everyone had sat down, Percy began to introduce the new girl.

"Everyone, this is Sydney. I found her getting a beat down by some kind of half dead monster."

Annabeth raised her hand, signaling that she had something to ask. "What do you mean, half dead monster? Is it something we've already seen?"

Percy shook his head. "No. It's like the Minotaur, but half zombie. Anyway, this girl was being attacked when I saw her. Luckily, I seem to have gotten to her before any harm could be done to her. She says her name is..." He paused for a moment. "Sydney J. Potter."

Shock and tension could be seen on everyone's faces. Most had looks of confusion, but Harry only had an expression of surprise. Percy could sympathize.

Annabeth raised one hand off of her extended midsection, raising it up slightly. "Uh, question?"

"Ask away," Sydney told her, however, she was looking at everyone.

Annabeths hand went back to her belly, lightly rubbing circles on it. "So, Potter. Like, Percy and Harry?"

"Yes. My bothers, Perseus and Harry, are my siblings. Obviously, I mean, I just said they're my brothers. Anyway, when I was born, I was taken from my family. I had somehow gotten from London to Minnesota. Two brothers found me, Sam and Dean Winchester. They had been hunting a demon and found me in a tree. They raised me, teaching me things like how to fight, and how to fake your ID. It was only two years ago when I was visited by... something, in my dreams. There was this gorgeous woman, with black hair and shocking green eyes. She always wore this dark blue dress, with a fur shawl on her shoulders. Her curly hair had been pulled back into a loose braid. On her arm was a shield, with some type of face on the front. Besides the shield, she never carried any weapons. She overall had this feeling of kindness. She told me that I needed to find my brothers, or else everything I knew would die. Scared, I asked my family. They helped me search. About a month after her initial visit, the lady appeared again. She told me that I was not born as Camille Winchester, which I had known myself as for my fifteen years of life. I was born as Sydney J. Potter, a wizard. She directed me to come to England, and gave me instructions on how to find my brothers. And before you ask, I'm older than them by a few hours," she says with a wink. Everyone is staring at her in dismay.

"So," Harry started. " you've basically only know you're birth name for a year? And us?"

Sydney nodded, a wide smile still on her face. "Yeppers."
Harry nodded slowly before turning his to his brother, showing his disbelief in his eyes. Percy subtly shook his head, saying that they would talk about it later.

"What's for dinner?" Sydney asked.