Chapter Fourteen

Hello my lovelies!

How long has it been? More than a year? I don't even know. I would like to formally apologize for ghosting all of you! I was in a serious funk of not wanting to write. I almost abandoned this story completely, but then i thought, "No. I promised these people a story, and they are going to get it." Before we get started, I just want to say that I am not going to be promising things anymore. We all know how that goes.

Thank you so much for being so dedicated. I love each and every one of you!

Now! Onto the chapter!

Percy's POV

The next few days were strange, to say the least. Sydney naturally fit in with the group, quickly becoming a normal thing in their hectic lives.

Annabeth had quickly gotten sick of being pregnant, even though she was almost eight months. Every night Percy would rub lotion into her swollen feet and listen to her continuous complaints. No that he could blame her, carrying a bowling ball around all the time sounded terrible.

Classes were getting better. The students had gotten more settled in as the months went on. There were, of course, some kids who were just terrible. Some purebloods who couldn't stand being taught by someone who hadn't lived in the wizarding world his whole life. But most were totally fine, even helpful. Like if Annabeth needed help and Percy was teaching, they would silently do their work until he came back.

Slowly, things adjusted to become normal. Sydney became a piece of the puzzle in Percy's life, helping him not panic with the thought of becoming a father.

With the baby's cooking time almost up, the couple quickly had to come up with a nursery. They were, luckily, able to conjure up a room that was connected to theirs, only separated by an archway.

"I want to paint it blue."

Annabeth looked over from where she was lounging on the bed, book in hand, to see Percy standing in the middle of the baby's room.

"What? Percy we have time, we don't need to figure it out now. Besides, what if we have girls?" (AN: I don't remember if I've said it before, but it's twins.)

Percy shrugs before saying, "So? Girls can like blue. Don't be sexist, Annabeth."

The blonde rolled her eyes almost hard enough to go back into her head. Honestly, the jokes were becoming nonstop. It was almost as if Percy was joking to distract from how scared he was to become a parent.

"Percy," Annabeth patted the bed beside her. "Come sit down. I want to talk for a second."

Confused, Percy walks over slowly before plopping down next to the very pregnant blonde. Annabeth takes his hand in hers, squeezing before saying anything. "Are you doing ok, Percy?"

"Whaddya mean?" The confusion in his eyes deepen at her question.

"I mean, are you sure you're ready for these kids? Do you need to take a second and breathe and relax? You seem too tense lately."

"Oh," Percy starts "I've just been stressing from... class and teacher stuff. Don't worry, I've got it all under control."

"Percy, I love you." Annabeth states, eyes serious. "And I want you to be happy. Now, if you insist that you're ok, I'll believe you. But if you're not ok, and want help with anything, you need to tell me."

"Don't worry about it, Wise Girl. Everything's doing great with me."

•••••••••
Hello lovelies! I know this chapter is short, I'm sorry. I wanted to give you a super long chapter to say welcome back, but I'm sick.

Anyway! I have a question I need to ask all of my lovely readers! (It includes a short story, so here we go.)

When I started writing one of my other stories on a different site, I just wrote it because I thought it would be interesting, having percy be with someone else for the story sake. I thought nothing of it, just a story. Then, someone commented that they lived that I paired Percy with someone else and listed a bunch of reasons why they didn't like Annabeth, some of which included things like, you know what, I'll put in a screen shot.

Now, I've removed their username so no one goes attacking them, but it did make me think

Now, I've removed their username so no one goes attacking them, but it did make me think. While I think it might've been a little drastic, it brought up a few points.
And ever since this comment, and for a few other reasons which don't matter, I'm not that much of a percabeth shipper anymore. People who do ship them, don't come for me. I'm not dissing on the ship, it is canon. However, this is fan fiction, where things tend to get spicy.
So, on to my question.

Would you guys like it if I split them up? Don't worry about things that we happened in the story like her pregnancy, I can work with it. I already have some ideas for it.

Vote yes or no in the comments, preferably on this paragraph instead the entire chapter but with works. Please font fight with each other if someone votes against what you think. If there are a majority of yes's then I'll put up another poll on who he should get with.