Chapter Six

Ava POV

I woke up to the bright sun shining in my face. My face broke out into a smile. I love the sun.  I love brightness, which is strange because I go to such a dark school. Anyways, I got up and decided to take a shower. 

After a nice shower, I got dressed in my robes. I glanced at the clock in my shared room. It said 7:50. OH MY GOD! There is only ten minutes to get to the Great Hall for breakfast! I quickly woke Ginny up, seeing as she was still asleep and Hermione wakes up at like 6:00 A.M. .

After Ginny got dressed, we ran down to the great hall. We rushed to our table and I breathed out a sigh of relief. I got here before breakfast started. Thank god! I looked around for Percy. When I didn't see him, I turned to Harry and asked, "Where's Percy?" He shrugged as if saying 'I don't know.' 

Dumbledore said gave a small speech about our first official day back. Five minutes after the food appeared, the doors opened to show a beautiful blonde. She had curly blonde hair that  reached the middle of her back. Her eyes were steely grey and calculating. She walked up to the headmaster. They seemed to be having a quiet conversation.

For the second time in the last three minutes, the doors swung open. " Sorry that I'm late. I overslept, won't happen again. Stupid alarm clo-" HE said while rushing to the front and fixing his tie. He stopped when he saw the girl. "ANNABETH!" He ran towards her and spun her around. "What are you doing here?" He asked the girl, Annabeth. 

"Well, I was asked to come assist you and teach the Ancient Runes class." She said. Percy looked toward the teacher table. So did everyone else. I just noticed that the Runes chair was empty. So was the chair next to it, the DADA teacher. 

The couple walked up to the chairs and sat down. 

"Alright. Anyways, we now have two new teachers Professor Percy Jackson, your new DADA teacher, and Professor Annabeth Chase, your new Ancient Runes professor. Now, while Miss Chase is a teacher, she is also a student. Same as Mister Jackson. She will have to be sorted. That will be happening now." Professor McGonagall walked out with the sorting hat. Annabeth got up and started walking towards the stool. 

Same as Percy, she wasn't even at the stool, in fact she was ten feet away which was only five less than Percy, when the hat yelled out, "OH MY GODS! STAY AWAY FROM ME! YOU SHOULD BE INSANE! HOW COULD YOUR MOTHER DO THAT TO YOU?! OH MY GODS! GRYFFINDOR! DEFINITELY GRYFFINDOR!"

Everyone was staring at her. I had thousands of questions swirling in my mind. I looked at Hermione and saw billions of them were swirling through her eyes.  What the heck is up with these exchange students?

Annabeth's POV

I sat there, eating breakfast with my Seaweed Brain. I was getting uncomfortable with guys staring at me, but Percy would shoot them a glare, making me chuckle. I soon got so uncomfortable, so I decided to go explore. I asked Percy what to do with my plate. He told me that it will magically disappear when I finish. I stood up and said goodbye to Dumbledore and McGonagall, and started walking towards the big doors. All of a sudden, I though I might get hungry on my walk.  So I turned around and asked-shouted-at Percy, "Percy, can you toss me a banana or something?" 

Percy smirked and grabbed something, but moved so fast that I couldn't see what he grabbed. 

"Catch!" Percy said as he threw a red blob. 

I caught the fruit with ease. When I saw what it was, I almost fainted. He threw me an apple. An apple. "Hey Seaweed Brain, you do realize that in Ancient Greece throwing an apple at someone is proposing, right?" I said with a slight laugh. 

He still had a smirk plastered on his face. "You want the ring to?" My jaw, with everyone else's, dropped. "Is that a yes?"  I weakly nodded. "Well then, I guess it's lucky that I happen to have it with me." He stood up and walked over to me. He got on one knee and said, "Annabeth Chase, we have been through so much. From our first quest to our first kiss on Mount St. Helen's to me losing my memory. And through all of it I had you. You're the only girl I have ever loved and the only one I ever will.  Well, maybe my mom. But I have always known, somehow, that I wanted to send the rest of my life with you. You're my best friend and I would hate to spend another day of my life without you.  So will you do me the honor and marry your Seaweed Brain?" 

I nodded my head vigorously, I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. He slid the ring on my finger and kissed me. I looked down at the ring. It was perfect. I made of a rose gold band. It had a huge sea green diamond that was the color of Percy's eyes. Around it were smaller grey diamond, the color of my eyes. "The diamonds are half diamond and half sea glass. I asked for Leo and Hazels help making it. And Leo asked Hephaestus, so technically, your ring was made by a god." I laughed lightly and he smiled. 

I had just realized that everyone, even the guys that were eyeing me, was clapping. 

"Oh, one more thing." I looked up at Percy. "I don't want to start off our life together with lies. So I'm going to tell you a secret. I have a twin."

I gaped at him. "YOU HAVE A TWIN!" He winced and nodded. "AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME? " He nodded again. "FIVE YEARS! I HAVE KNOWN YOU FOR FIVE YEARS PERCY! AND YET YOU NEVER FOUND A TIME TO TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A FREAKING TWIN?! OH MY HADES UNDERPANTS! PERSEUS ORION JACKSON YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" He nodded again and looked at the ground. 

"Yes ma'am." I said quietly.

I took a deep breath and asked, "Who is your it?" 

"What?"

"Your twins name, what is their name?" I asked him, staining my anger. He looked over to the Gryffindor table, at someone, and nodded. I looked over and saw a boy with black hair and emerald eyes. Everyone looked at him confusedly, except for the people he was sitting by. He walked over to us and stuck his hand out.

"Hello, my name is Harry Potter. I'm Percy's twin brother." Everyone gasped. 

I looked at a blushing Percy. "So you're name is Percy Potter?" He nodded for the millionth time.

"Well, kind of. When we were separated, and I went to live Sally, I legally changed my named Percy Jackson. So, no. My name is not Percy Potter. But I am British." Percy told me, and he said the last part in a British accent. I gaped at him. Man, that accent is kind of hot. Nope, Annabeth, DO NOT go there. Nope. 

"So I fell in love with Percy Jackson, not Percy Potter. Right?"I asked him confusedly. He threw his head back and laughed.

"Yes. You are to become a Jackson, not a Potter." He said with a huge smile.  I smiled back. 

Suddenly, a girl with bushy brown hair and brown eyes ran up to us. 

"Hello. You must be my sister."

Hey guys! I am so proud of my self because this is my longest chapter that I have ever written! 

Word Count=1277

Anyway, I will try to upload more and don't forget to comment if you have any suggestions! 

BYE!!!!!