Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"Oscar!" I hissed, "What the hell?"

Oscar's grin evaporated and he drew back his hand like he'd touched a hot coal.

"I'm sorry Bennett!" he whimpered, "I just saw it and..."

"Shhhh!" I hushed him, "You're going to wake everybody up!" My eyes darted around the dark room, the only light being the reflection of the moon. No one else was awake, so I tossed off the remainder of my covers, and stood up, making sure my shirt didn't fall down onto the spooge on my chest. Grabbing his hand, I pulled him along with me down to the bathroom.

I grabbed a fist full of toilet paper from one of the stalls and wiped up the sticky fluid that remained on my chest.

"Shit," I cursed, seeing that much of my goop had run down my belly and soaked into the waistband of my flannel pants. I did what I could to squeeze it out with the toilet paper and did a reasonably good job of it. My attention turned back to Oscar when I heard him sniff.

"I'm so sorry Bennett!" he whined, "I didn't know that would happen. Did I hurt you?"

I looked over to him, his eyes brimmed with tears and he was trembling as he stood there, naked in the cool air. I felt my anger dissipate, replaced with concern, the boy was obviously very scared.

"Listen, Os," I said quietly, "You just surprised me, is all. Let me get the rest of this cleaned up and we'll get back to bed, okay?"

"Okay," he said, forlornly. He watched silently as I dabbed at the remaining wet spots on my waistband. "I think there's still some on your throat," he said, pointing to my neck. I looked in the mirror and raised my chin; I needed another few squares of toilet paper to get the little dollop of jizz there.

"Thanks," I said, "looks like I shot a bunch."

"Bennett?" Oscar asked in a husky, almost-whisper, "Did you pee on yourself? What was that?" Through the mirror, I looked down at his awestruck expression.

"You ever play with yourself?" I asked, nonchalantly.

"I guess," Oscar shrugged, "sometimes."

"Do you do it long enough so that you get a big, shivery feeling all over your body?" Oscar looked blankly at me.

"No," he said, "I stop because I feel like I'm gonna pee myself, and I'm scared."

"Don't be afraid, Oscar," I reassured him, "it's okay to get that feeling, because what happens after that, feels really good."

"Really?" he asked, wide-eyed.

"Yeah," I breathed, feeling my half-mast dick give a throb. "So anyway, when you're a little bit older, your dick starts to squirt out that stuff when you get that feeling. Sometimes, when you're sleeping, you have a dream that makes that happen too."

"Ugh," he grimaced, sticking his tongue out, "that's kinda gross."

"Nah," I said, "it feels freaking amazing and the stuff that comes out is what makes babies."

"For real?" Oscar's face incredulous.

"Yeah, when a guy sticks his penis into a girl and it squirts that stuff inside her, it mixes with her eggs and she gets a baby in her belly."

"Whoa," Oscar breathed, his face a picture of wonder and discovery, his hand absently toying with his flaccid little pecker. I finished my cleanup, stood in front of the urinal and had a quick piss before washing my hands and turning to go. I laid a hand on Oscar's shoulder and walked with him back to the bunk room. Quietly, he climbed up into his bunk, I helped to pull his covers over him.