Epilogue

Epilogue

Harry wrapped a protective arm around my waist as we walked up the driveway to our house back in England. Zayn and Lou carried the twins for us. "Welcome back home." Harry looked down at me as I looked back up at him.

Honestly, it felt good to be home.

The place I called home since I've moved in with the most amazing, best friend anyone could ever ask for.

Harry squeezed me lightly and we walked inside. The fresh scent of maple syrup filled the air. To me, that scent was home. Lou sat James down of the couch, sitting down beside him. Zayn held Darcy, who was asleep in his arms. "Niall, Liam, Shay and Danielle are helping with the baby room." I snapped my head in Harry's direction.

"You're letting Liam decorate the boys room?"

"And Niall," Lou chimed in.

"You're letting Liam. Decorate the boys room?"

"And Niall," Lou repeated.

"You're letting Liam, Liam of all people decorate the boys room?!"

"And N-"

I cut him off saying, "I know that but you're missing the point here! You lads are letting Liam Payne decorate the boys room!" Zayn was the first one to catch on, slowly Lou and Harry caught on.

"Liam!" We all hollered. "No Toy Story!"

"Aww come on! Danielle even agreed! Niall did too," Liam hollered.

"Niall did no such thing," Niall replied. Lou, Harry, Zayn and I all started laughing.

"Get down here and meet Darcy and James!" There was a big crash and footsteps ran down the stairs. Niall was the first one to see James, besides Lou. James took to him quickly. Danielle and Liam took Darcy.

Lou cleared his throat, looking at Harry. I furrowed my brow as I looked over and saw Lou holding Harry's phone with my mom and little brothers on the screen. I smiled and about said hello when I saw Zayn holding his phone with Anne and Harry's step-dad on it. I furrowed my brows even more as I looked to Harry, who got down on one knee. "Sharissa Elizabeth Styles, I know I've already proposed to you. And I know this definitely isn't turning out like it's supposed to, but you have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. Even though we've had a rough start to our relationship, I can tell things will go a lot more smoother. When we had that incident over three months ago, I thought I was really going to lose you. My life would have been hell without you. But I'm glad you survived, because I want to show you that no matter the tough times life may throw our way, I want you." I nodded my head. "Promise me that I can marry you one day and make your last name officially to Styles. Promise me that we can grow old together, watching our kids, grandkids, and great-grand kids grow old together."

By now my bottom lip was quivering. The room fell silent, all eyes on us. Slowly, everyone started to disappear. One by one, leaving only Harry and I. "Harry Edward Styles. I promise. I will marry you." He stood up, putting the ring back on my finger and kissing me passionately. Everyone cheered, slowly coming back.

Yes.

This definitely was the beginning.

Officially.