Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"So how are you and Harry?" Eleanor asked, wiggling her eyebrows. I didn't smile when she asked the question like I usually do. I didn't roll my eyes. I just simply answered back.

"We're okay." Danielle and Eleanor exchanged a look.

"You're not telling us something, did you and Harry get in a fight?" Danielle's eyes grew wide with worry. They're your best girl friends, Sharissa. You can tell them anything. I looked around, to see the guys were swimming in the pool. Lou hopped out and sat by Eleanor.

"No." Danielle let out a small breath of relief.

"Lou, Eleanor, I'm gonna go talk to Rissa for a minute." We both got up and headed inside, making sure to lock the bedroom door behind us. I sat down, but Danielle kept her back on the door. "Spill."

I didn't know where to begin. "Well, me and Harry," My voice dropped. "Kind of maybe." My eyes fluttered to the ground. "Had sex," I whispered.

"What," Danielle squealed with excitement. She looked like she was so happy for me and then she saw my reaction.

My throat felt dry. All I could do was a nod. She sat down beside me.

"Was it protected?" That thought never occurred to me. Was it? "Oh no. It wasn't was it?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Ris, honey. Everything will be okay. Pregnant or not I'll still be your friend. I'm sure Eleanor will too." She gave me a small, but reassuring smile.

"I just cant," I managed to choke out. "Me and Harry. We're friends. Best friends." Her left arm extended over my shoulder, comforting me.

"Maybe he was drunk." I shook my head.

"We watched movies all night. Er, well he did." I scratched my head. "We didn't have alcohol. Also, I didn't smell it on his breath this morning."

"Well, in about a month come over to my place, and I'll have a test saved for you, okay?" I nodded my head, "Now come on, we have friends waiting for us." We walked back outside to see Lou and Eleanor finishing a kiss. We giggled at them, and Niall started the grill. I put the fact that I could be pregnant behind me and had a good night. I never wanted the month to come. But I knew it had to.

---

"Harry, I'm going to Danielle's," I hollered up the stairs. His footsteps came running down the stairs.

"Okay. Bye, love." He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my lips. Harry smiled and pulled away.

"Bye, Haz." I grabbed a set of keys off of the desk by the door, and walked out of the house. "Which car am I gonna drive this time," I asked my self once I was outside, hitting the unlock button. The lights to a black Porsche lit up. "Yes! My favourite." I hopped in and, drove the ten-minute drive to Danielle's house. I noticed Liam's car was parked out front. Great. Honking the horn, I got the keys out and walked into the beautiful beach house. "I'm here," I yelled through the echoing house.

"Hey," Danielle said from my left. She jumped out of Liam's arms and ran over to me. "It's in the bathroom, top shelf," She whispered in my ear. I nodded and headed to the bathroom. I made sure to lock the door behind me.

"Top shelf," I repeated. Looking behind some medicine, I found what I was looking for.

The test.

The pregnancy test.

I did what I had to do. "Please dont be positive. Please, please, please don't be positive," I whispered, holding my eyes shut. "One. Two. Three" On three I opened my eyes to see a positive symbol. My mouth opened and the most painful scream I've ever made came out of it.

"Ris?" Liam and Danielle said in unison. The door knob twisted. "Open the door Ris," Liam demanded. "Please." Tears blurred my vision as I opened the door. Danielle took the test from me, keeping it hidden from Liam.

"Oh my god!" Her face darted up to mine. "Rissa."

"What's going on?" Liam demanded again. I nodded and Danielle explained. Everything. "So you're pregnant. With Harry's baby?" I nodded, laying my head on Danielle's shoulder. "Why are you upset about it?"

As soon as I opened my mouth Liam regretted asking the question. "Because when the baby comes, I'm afraid Harry will think it's too much and leave me. I'm only eighteen," I let out a breath. Danielle rubbed my shoulder.

"You won't be alone. Harry's your best friend. He just couldn't do that to you. That boy loves you," Liam reassured me. "Whenever it's just the lads, you're all he talks about. If I know Harry, which I do, I know he won't leave you."

I sat there for the next couple hours trying not to be so upset and going over plans to not tell Harry until I told him myself. Being pregnant scared me. I'm too young to be a mom. Let alone the mom of a child who belongs to me and my best friend.