Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Harry," I hollered through the bathroom door. "Hurry up! You've been in there for an hour!" I groaned as I hit the door one last time. "I have to pee!"

"You should've peed before I took a shower, babe!" I furrowed my brows and rolled my eyes. Great, looks like I'll be peeing on the floor within the next couple minutes. I heard the water stop, and feet land on the floor. Finally, my mind screamed. I stepped back from the door and waited for it to come open. I just wanted to relieve my bladder needs.

Once he came out and the door opened, I used my big belly as an excuse to plough through to the toilet. "Finally," I sighed in relief as I ripped my shorts and underwear down and sat down to pee.

"Like I said, you should have peed earlier."

I glared up at the door to see Harry standing their barebutt naked. "It's a side effect of pregnancy," I mumbled as I wiped and stood up, pulling up my pants and underwear in the process.

Harry had been standing there in a towel looking at me. I washed my hands and turned around to face my handsome, curly-haired, cheeky, future husband in the eyes. He gave me an award winning grin as I placed my hand up on his cheek to kiss him. "Thank you for the bathroom," Harry was shaking his head as I dried my hands off on a hanging towel. "What," I remarked in a light tone.

"Its called a loo," I rolled my eyes, and walked past him into our room. "You silly Americans!!"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Hey, at least I don't go around saying 'I've got to go to the loo. Where's your nearest loo?'" I mocked a British accent the best I could, but sadly, it wasn't very well. I saw Harry poke his head out from the bathroom and glare at me.

"Your British accent is a shame to that fine country," he murmured.

I rolled my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see me. "Well, excuse me for not being born in the U.K. like my aunt." Lucky some of a duck, she was. She always had things better for her. In the states, people loved her. Literally. And it was just because she was born in the states.

"You know, it's too bad." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry standing there, this time, no towel. "The thought alone that you being born in the U.K. would've made you ten times hotter."

I turned around and shrieked, "Harry!" Harry flashed me a smirk before I turned back around and continued rummaging through my bag of clothes. "That is so not respectful! Especially to the mother of your future children." Harry wrapped his arms around me and planted a kiss right into my neck. Little did he know that it sprouted early and it's roots went all through my body, hitting every sensitive nerve there could have been.

"I'm kidding, baby doll." He settled me down and I spun around to look at him. Harry pulled me closer, looking down at me. Everything suddenly seemed to disappear, only leaving Harry and I. Harry reached a hand up to my cheek, bringing his lips to crash on mine. I smiled into the kiss and Harry pulled away. "I think getting dressed can wait." Harry smiled, picking me up and planting me on the bed.

"You know we can't..."

"I know." Harry kissed me. "So what do you wanna wear?"

I laid back on the bed, my hair falling in every direction. "Well I wanna wear a different pair of underwear." Harry chuckled and turned around grabbing what he wanted me to wear. "So you're picking out what I'm gonna wear? To bed?"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "I need to make sure my girl's sexy at all times." He tossed a wink and a cheeky grin over his shoulder. I rolled my eyes, as I felt something hit my stomach.

"Hate to break it to you buddy, but there's only a certain amount of sexy this fat caw can get and it ain't much." I looked down as the lacy black underwear with a hint of red in it. Only Harry would pick this out for me. I huffed, making Harry turn around. I changed as quick as I could. Not missing a beat Harry tossed more clothes at me.

"But these are yours, Harry." He smiled and shrugged his shoulders at me. "I'll stretch them out." He just looked at me. Groaning, I put them on.

I looked down to see myself in boxers and my bra. The outfit was one only Harry would pick out for me. "Ready to head to bed?" He helped me sit up and then helped me get comfortable in bed. "Because I am exhausted."

"But, I need a shirt."

"No you don't. Door is locked. You ain't got nothing to worry about."

"I still need a shirt."

"You don't need a shirt!" Harry smiled as I rolled my eyes. "Come here." Harry pulled me closer to him once he was all comfy in bed. We situated ourselves so that I was laying on his right arm, and his left drawing circles on my stomach. Harry and I laid in silence, slowly drifting to sleep."I promise you, I won't screw up with being a dad."

"Harry, I know you won't be. I know I have dreams about you leaving but that doesn't stop me from staying." Harry stopped drawing circles, but started to draw them again but slower.

"I regret that interview where I got drunk. I was just trying to keep you safe from harm." Harry moved like he was trying to push the memories away and I turned around to face him.

Harry smiled, kissing my nose. Only one thing was on my mind; What do I regret? Horrible memories flooded into my mind, but none of them as horrible as the some of the ones Harry and I had shared. "If I could regret anything in the past, I'd say it's the time when I left you without saying anything. I know it worried you but I'm glad we handled it like civil adults." Harry's green eyes stared into mine. The hand that was drawing circles on my stomach went up to my face.

"Right now I feel just like a leaf on a breeze. Who knows where it's blowin." He sang the softly. "Who knows where it's going. I find myself somewhere I never thought I'd be. Going around in circles, thinking about you and me." Harry sung softer, but louder. "How do I explain it when I don't know what to say? What do I do now? So much has changed." My eyes started closing, as did Harry's but his voice never missed a beat of the too familiar song. "Nothing I have ever known, has ever made me feel this way. Nothing I have ever known, has made me want to stay. But I am here. Ready for you. I'm turning, I'm falling. Yeah, I hear my home calling." His voice got softer, like he knew I was almost asleep. "Hey, I've never felt something so strong. Oh, no." The last part of the song he sang for me was barely a whisper. "It's like nothing I've ever known." I smiled finially falling asleep while Harry drew circles on my cheek slowly.

-*-*-*-

*Harry's POV*

I took in a deep breath opening my eyes to see a beautiful girl laying on my right arm. She looked so peaceful. But most of all she looked. . .happy? Yeah. My baby girl looked happy. Right there in my arms. I smiled, thinking to myself, Harry. How did you manage to get such a beautiful lass? The answer for that was very simple.

Fate.

That was the answer. Fate. My mum likes to call it luck. I can see her point of that, but I can see the point of mine better. Sharissa had came to me by fate. Even though I haven't known her long, to me, if feels like I've known her all my life. I love her. I wanted to prove it to her. Then do it, I thought. Smiling, I replied back to my own thought, I will. Carefully, I got out of bed and walked over to Lou's hotel room. To my surprise, he answered pretty quick. "Hey Lou. Can you help me with something?" He nodded and I sat down next to him. "I proposed to Ris a while back. I wanna propose to Rissa. Like an actual real proposal with our families together. Prove how much I really love her and how much I actually wanna be with her. Not only to her but to her family and mine as well.." A smile danced on Lou's face.

"You're nervous?" I nodded. "Well I'll help you." First step down, one more to go. "When are you planning on proposing to her?"

"After the last concert is over, I wanna stay in the states for a few so we can fly my family over and have them see." Louis nodded in approval. "Thanks for helping me, Lou. This means so much."

"No problem, lad." Lou grabbed a notebook and pencil and started planning the proposal. I hadn't noticed Ell had been gone until she walked in and started giving her girlish inputs as well. This day was going to be perfect for my Sharissa.

I was going to make sure of it.