chapter 5

Well it morning and I have not slept yet. I am tired. This chapter will not be long like the other chapters. And for the other previous chapter  they are reuploaded because they unpublished them selves some how dont really know but there up again. I hope enjoy.
_______________________

Harry's POV.

I was practically forced into the outfit the girls have chosen for me. It was made for girls. Why do I have to wear it. "I-i don-dont wa-want too." I said and they pushed me into a room with the outfit in my hand. I looked at it and let me just tell you. It looked alittle slutty. It was a maids outfit but the skirt is alittle too short. I slowly put it on and it was alittle tight. Is it supposed to be like that. I finished putting it on and I walk out. The girls smile.

"You look so cute." The older one said and the younger one nodded in agreement.

"Baby kitten are you in there." I hear Louis say. "Lottie. Fizzy. Twins are you in there too."

"Don't come in. We are trying to surprise you with something." The older one said.

"What are you talking about Lottie." He said and the door knob turned. One of the girls ran over and locked the door. "Open the door." He said. Lottie ran over and handed me something and pushed me into the room I changed in earlier.

"Put those on as well." She said and I looked at the clothing and it was a pair of black lace panties. I blush. Why are they making me do this for Louis. I locked the door before I took off the boxers I had on that Louis had let me borrow and put on the black panties that Lottie has given me. There was a knock on the door and I looked at it.

"Kitten are you in there." Louis said and I slowly made my way over. "Kitten open the door." He said and I unlocked it. Louis opened it and closed it behind him before looking at me. "What are you wearing." He said smirking. My ears hid in my hair farther, if that was even possible, and I backed away in embarrassment. "Kitten come here." He said chuckling. I slowly made my way to him. "Why are you wearing that." He said and I shy away.

"Was forced" I said quietly.

"Sorry? I didn't quite hear you."

"Was forced." I said alittle louder and he smiled.

"I like it on you. You look adorable. Not to mention sexy." He said and I got confused. "Come on. My mom made food before she left." He said grabbing my hand.

"Want change." I said and he looked at me.

"Do you not like your outfit." He said and I shook my head.

"Too tight. Do not like" I said and Louis nodded. He left without saying a word. I felt sad that he left. Is he mad. Did I get in trouble. Is he going to send me back. Just the thought of him sending me back, sent me in tears. I hid under the table that was in the room. It was pretty small. I was surprised I fit under it. I cried and held in noise.

"Ok kitten. I got you a cou- kitten. Where are you." He said calmly. The room was silent, well except for my sniffling. I saw. His feet walk towards me and he looked right at me as he lowered to his knees. "Kitten what are you doing under there. Wait scratch that how did you fit under there." He asked and I whined wiping my eyes. "Kitten please come out sweetheart." He said and I slowly made my way out. I stood up infront of him. "Now why are you crying."

"Harry thought y-you w-were going t-to send him b-back" I said breaking down.

"Oh kitten. You did nothing to  deserve that, even if you did, I would never send you back. Come on I got a few thing I want to see on you." He said and I nodded wiping my tears. He grabbed my hand and walked me over to the pile of clothing he had probably brought in. He handed me a long white nighty looking shirt. "When I was your size I used to wear this to bed, or naked depends on the temperature." He said and I nodded and he helped me out of the maids outfit. He threw it on the ground and started buttoning up the night shirt. He stood back up and I smile. "You like it." I nodded happily. "Come on. We have some food to eat." He said and I grabbed his hand and he intertwined our fingers together. I cuddle close to his side and he walked me to the kitchen considering I'm new to the house. I sat in the chair next to Lottie and fizzy. I wanted to sit next to Louis. I pouted and everyone started eating. I just sat there pouting. "Kitten you should eat." Louis said and I picked up my fork. I notice shrimp in the pasta and I pushed it away. Everyone looked at me. "kitten? You ok?"