chapter 1

I had written this chapter because well I wanted to. I've never really seen many of these types of stories.
_____________________

Some people frown upon hybrids. Mostly the cat ones because they can actually attack if felt threatened. Which was actually a myth. The cat ones are the cutest ones. At least that's was Louis thought. He collects the cat hybrid. The male ones because the girls just have an attitude. His favorite ones are the young ones because they are considered kitten hybrids. To Louis they will always be kittens. Louis wants to have one but he could never find one that he truly like. The one with green eyes. They were rare. He is possibly the richest man. He own three separate company's. He's the CEO at one and he hired others to keep the business going. The world is fucked up because the hybrid that they auction are the hybrids that you see on the street. It's illegal to just grab one. You have to auction for it. If they aren't auctioned by the age of 20. They got to the pet store to be sold to lower people. There are two kind of people the rich, like Louis, and the poor. The poor look down on hybrids the most. Louis has seen some kick hybrid in town. He would see the tears come from their eyes and he couldn't do anything about it.

Harry's POV.

I was sitting with my street friends by a fire and we were so hungry. I was one of the one that wanted to be caught. I wanted a Dom. I believe a Dom could be respectful to us that is untill we heard a news that Dom murdered his sub. He did get away with it. Now I don't want to be with a Dom because of that. Soon we heard a car come up. An auction house siren with it. Everyone started scattering everywhere and my friend grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we could. One of the auction guys popped up infront of us and he grabbed us. We struggled and he shoves us in separate cages. We were stuck in the cages for an hour before the car started moving. They caught at least 10 of us. If not more. Us hybrids learn our education on the street and me being my shy self. I didn't learn much. I don't know how to say any word by my own name. All I can do right now was cry and whine. I feel the car stop moving and the back door opened. "Which one first."

"Green eyed kittens. Their rare. They will sell big." A guy said and I whine and curled in on myself. The guy entered the big truck and searched through us and I just buried my head in my arms and carled in myself a little more. My ears hiding in my curls in fear. Some of the others did the same. I felt my cage shake and I squeak. The door to my cage opened and a hand grabs me by my curls. I scream in pain keeping my eyes shut. My friend started freaking out.

"Open your eyes little kitty." He said sickly sweet. I grab at his hand that was on my curls and he  must of used his other one to open my eye. "Here's one. Hes the second one this year. This one will be sold at our next auction." He said and I started shaking.

"Take him to dr.payne. he needs to be on top shape. The others can just wait in line. He's going up first tomorrow morning, unless told otherwise." The other man said. He also placed a collar on me. A shock collar. I was dragged to this Dr. Payne guy and he actually gave me a nice smile. The guy left with told instructions for me to be in top shape for tomorrow morning. He nodded and once the door is closed. He glared at it.

"Heartless motherfuckers. Don't worry. I'm nice. I'm going to fix all those cuts up for you. You'll feel like a million bucks. Just let me text a friend. He's been dying for a green eyed kitten like you for forever. I'm sure he's going to love you. Sorry I'm babbling. That what I do since you guys don't talk as much as us." He continued to babble and I just feel the tears come to my eyes. "Hey don't cry. Louis is great. He will treat you with the most respect that you can get." He said putting his device down. He hugged me and my eyes widen. I push him away. He seemed hurt by this. He slowly walked back to his table and grabbed something. "This will tell me your blood pressure. It's healthy. Can I." He said and I just stare at him wiping  my eyes. He placed it around my arm and it began getting tighter. I started freaking out and he calms me. "Your a bit low but that's ok. You just need something to eat. And a nice bath. You're covered in dirt. I need a urine sample to check for an cases of something.... Umm abnormal." He said. He walked off and came back with a cup. And a meal. I gladly started eating and he just watched with a smile. It's hard to find food out there. We continued testing after my bath and a guy came in.

"Is he done."

"Yes. He should be ready for tomorrow." He said and the guys grabbed my arm harshly. I was put in a changing room and I was told to undress completely. I did as told. I was then place in a small cage and my tail wrapped around me to make room. Not much but enough. I looked around and I soon fall asleep.
_________________
Well that was the first chapter. It was great right. Aww stop. I know it sucks. But it gets better. Love ya. Byeeeeeeeeee.