chapter 3

Harry pov

The car had stopped and Louis lead us inside or had to pull my because it was one tall building. We got inside and there was a lady at a desk. "Hello Mr. Tomlinson. Umm there are no hybrid aloud in the building." She said and I looked down. I sniffled.

"And when the hell did that rule come." He said and she gave him a letter. He opened it and he threw it back. "Is my so called father here. I thought it was my step dad not my actual father" he said angryly. I flinched. "Listen this is my building. I make the rule. Hybrid are aloud in the building. Do you understand. If you let that son of a bitch change the rule. Your fired. Are we clear."

"Yes sir."

"Have security roughly escort him out of the building he is banned permanently." He said and she grabbed her phone and Louis dragged me towards a metal door and he pressed the button. "Niall stop staring at that fish tank and get over here." Louis said calmly. Niall looked at it one last time before running over. I wanted to go look but I didn't want to get yelled at. The metal door opened and it was a box. A metal box. Louis pulled me in it a d my ears hid. I moved closer to Louis and grabbed his arm. He chuckled and pressed the button on the inside and the door closed. I felt it move and I jumped and started freaking out. "Your ok. Hold onto me if you have to." He Said and I hugged him tightly. It stopped moving and the door opened and I ran out a d bumped into a man.

"I thought I said hybrids aren't aloud in the building." He said and he gripped my hair which actually happened to be my kitten ear. I screamed in pain and I scratched his cheek as I swiped at him. He let go a d Louis ran over. I held onto my ear and cried. "Baby kitten are you ok. What did you do" he said. "SECURITY." He yelled and held onto me. Niall rubbed my back. "Niall can you say josh."

"Josh. I-i n-n-not st-stupid." He said and I looked at him.

"And you start talking now."

"S-shy" he said and Louis nodded in realization.

"Can you go find josh. He's the only Josh here. He will answer to it." Louis said and niall ran off. I hid behind Louis once he let me go for a quick second. "How dare you come into my building, change my rules and hurt my baby kitten. WHERE THE HELL IS SECURITY." He said and Josh and niall came running.

"Seriously Louis. You sent your hybrid to get me. Did your legs stop working."

"Shut up josh. Why did you say that my step father was here."

"He said he was." Josh said pointing to the man that hurt me.

"He's not my stepfather. I don't even consider him as my father." Louis said and Josh 'ooed'. I sniffled and Louis turned to me. "Are you ok. Let me look." He said and moved my curls to look at my ear. He touched it and I hissed. "Sorry. I'll have Liam look at it. Later though." He said and I nodded rubbing my eyes. He kissed my forehead and I could feel the blush come to my face.

"Oh he'll be fine. They can take a bit of pain." The guy that hurt me said. I glared at him. "Why did you get a dumb hybrid anyway. They are ment to live on the streets."

"Well I disagree." Louis said and he hugged me. "Harry here is very smart. And he is mine."

"How much did you spend on him."

"6 billion dollars." He said.

"WHAT. IS HE MADE OUT OF GOLD OR SOMETHING. HOW COULD YOU SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY ON HIM."

"He is worth every penny that I had spend on him. He it cute. Cuddle and he's my kitten."

"He's trash that should be kicked around on the street. They are ugly creatures that should of never been born." The guy said and Louis slapped him.