The Girl Next Door/8

Roc

I can't believe Yn would just kiss me like that! But I'm not going to complain , I mean I did like it though.... We drove back to the hotel and found Danielle and Ray cuddled up in Rays hotel room. We decided to go swimming and Danielle looked sooo good , but Yn looked better.

"You guys ready then?" I asked everybody. "Yes!" Was everyone's reply. We got to the swim pool and we all jumped in except for Danielle because she was scared. "Come on baby!" I yelled while wiping the water out of my eyes. "Nooooo!"

"Please come on it ain't that bad. Please?" I begged.

"Fine. But I'm only going in the hot tub."

We entered the warm steamy tub , the bubbles rising to my hard toned abs. It felt so good. I knew everybody else felt the same because instantly their faces relaxed. "So what's so different about this than the swim pool Danielle?" Questioned Yn.

"Well this feels better." Danielle replied smartly. "Don't catch and attitude now Danielle. I'm just saying there both water."

"Okay -.-"

"See that's why you be getting on my- never mind." Said Yn.

About 10 minutes later Danielle said she would be back , she wanted to do something real quick. So now's my opportunity to talk to Yn.

"So Yn..." I leaned closer to her warm body. "What's going on with you and Ray?" I whispered because Ray was only a few feet away. "Nothings going on just leave it alone."

"Are you sure? I thought you guys were dating... You finally broke it off with that jerk? He's such an ass-"

"No Chres. I didn't break it off with him. We're just kind of arguing right now."

"Do you need some comfort? Just know I'm always going to be there for you Yn ," I hinted. She didn't reply but slid closer to me. "Okay baby?" I cupped her chin in my hand and looked into her eyes. "Okay?"

"Okay ," she smiled. I kissed passionately before Ray tugged on her arm making her move over. I tugged her my way. Ray tugged her his way. Left , right , left , right , left , right.

"Guys that's enough... My arms hurt!" Yn yelled.

"Yeah Roc , her arms hurt," Ray said coldly. "It wasn't my fault you don't know how to treat a girl!"

"I do know how to treat a girl! Your just trying to steal her from me! She's my PROPERTY!" Ray screeched. "Shut the hell up you sound like a girl!" I yelled. We were so sucked up in our argument we didn't even see Yn walking out in tears.

"Yn!" I yelled while chasing after her. "Stop!"

She kept walking faster and faster , meanwhile Ray chasing her also. I ran until my lungs burned but Ray was to quick. "I'm sorry baby... Can we talk in my room please? I need to apologize for my behavior. I have been acting foolish and need to stop. I'm really sorry. Do you accept my apology?"

She nodded her head yes and they were on their way. But not before I seen a smirk appear on Rays face. "I win ," he mouthed to me.

*****

Yn

Me and Ray went out for some ice cream after everything happened and he explained to me why he's been acting strange when he's around Danielle.

"It's ... It's just that I feel left out when you and Chres flirt all the time. You know what I mean? You guys flirt every single day! I just needed some comfort and you weren't there!" He yelled.

He was the one flirting with Danielle first. So how can I explain that? I didn't start flirting with Roc until he started flirting with Danielle. But he wouldn't listen and kept insisting he was right. But I decided to let it go and enjoy my stay at this beautiful hotel. Later on in the night we decided to go out to eat at ihop and the boys were acting really weird.

"Okay , ill take there 4 pieces of French toast , along with a bowl of fruit a cup of Orange juice , scrambled eggs to the side , 2 sausages , and I don't like my food touching ," I told the waiter. Once everyone's orders were taken , she repeated them back to us. "Yep , thank you." I replied. I finished off my delicious "brinner" (breakfast for dinner) and it was time for desert. "Ill take a vanilla ice cream sunday please." "That'll be 14.55 ma'am." the waiter said politely. "Shizz I don't have enough cash on me. Danielle do you mind if-"

"Don't worry I'll get it for you Yn." Insisted Roc.

"Noo , I'll get it for you." Said Ray.

"Please. Like he has enough. I asked first. I will pay for it."

"Guys , please just calm down."

They continued to argue for about 5 minutes and Danielle cut them off.

"I WILL pay for the ice cream sunday it's not that big of a deal!" She yelled. People's heads turned to stare at us as for me already have stereotypes of being ghetto and now they see us arguing over who has enough to pay for an ice cream sunday or not. "Here. Take the money!" She glared at the boys. I silently thanked her and she returned my smile. After that delicious bowl of ice cream , I wanted to stop at the game room to the side. "OMG! I HAVE to do the claw machine!" I whisper shouted.

"Do you really?" Danielle said sarcastically.

"Hardee harr harr -_- But for real for real. Can someone loan me a few bucks?"

"I will!" Roc ran at lightening speed and handed me a 10. "As many times as you want baby." He winked. I blushed furiously and tried 10 times to win this pretty blue and purple bear. I gulped and put on my pout face. "I'll win it for you!" Ray rushed over. "No let me!" Chres yelled.

"I don't care just please get me the bear!" I said desperately. "Which one?" Ray asked while putting his coins into the quarter machine. "The big blue and purple bear!" I said excitedly. After 15 tries , Ray had no such luck. "Hah , sucker. You thought you could win." Chres laughed. "Why do you want the blue and purple bear so bad anyway? It has purple in it , and purples Rays favorite color. If I win it I don't want it to remind you of him-"

"It has more blue than purple so just getr the bear!" Said Ray.

"Nooo! It has more purple than blue!" Argued Chres.

"Fine I'll just get the all blue one!" I cried.

After 3 times Roc had come home with the jackpot , leaving me happy , but Ray and Danielle with a stank attitude. I know it sounds weird , but does it seem to you like Roc and Ray are competing for my attention? And is it wrong that I seem to enjoy it?

****

Hey guysss another update ! I'm back in my grooveee lol ^.^

Recap:

~Ray &&. Roc are competing over Yns attention ... What will that lead to? Desperate times call for desperate measures ...

~Yn is actually enjoying the attention instead of standing up for what is right and Being with Ray?! O.o

What's next :

~Read to find out <3 XD

Song: Drunk in love

Artist: Beyonce

Oh yeah guys , please vote and comment. I see that it will say 35 people read the update , but ill only get like 11 votes. Please guys , it doesn't take that long , or take to much effort to press a button. If you have voted for my chapters , please go back and revote for all of these.! Thanks ! ^.^

I can see if you don't feel like commenting , but to vote all you have to do is press a button. Please Vote !

So ... For an update I need ....

+20 Votes

+7 Comments