[Chapter 11] Blew Their Cover

Author's Note: Hey guys! I just want to thank all of you so much for the reads and the votes and the comments. You guys are the best. I also want to thank @Death_On_Two_Legs because this book seriously wouldn't be around without her awesome idea. Anyways, hope you like this chapter! -rac06h10ael

Rachael, Anthony, and Hailey stood facing each other, their hands towered on top of each other, with Molly's on top. "You guys can do this," Molly said to the three of them who were dressed in camouflaged suits so they could hide in the trees and such when necessary. Hidden somewhere underneath their suits was some weapon. Rachael had a gun, Anthony a knife, and Hailey a flashlight. Hailey also was in charge of the map on Anthony's phone. "I know you can." Molly looked at all of them and sighed, "On the count of three. One...two...three." The three of them pressed their hands down and then shot them in the air.

The three of them glanced back at the group once more before walking out of the mess hall and starting for the edge of the camp.

Natalie crossed her arms over her chest as she watched her sister leave, and maybe never even come back. Abby walked over to her and wrapped her arm around her shoulder, "She's going to make it, Nat. You and I both know her. She's going to come back for us."

"I hope so," She murmured under her breath, hanging her head.

Just then, the bell indicating that it was time for lights out sounded. Everyone scattered out of the mess hall.

As the advisers and girls walked into the large building, they were shocked to see Felix standing in front of them, arms crossed over his chest and a scowl on his face.

"Hey Felix..." Molly greeted uneasily, scratching behind her neck.

"Where were you guys?" He retorted angrily, "I checked all of the cabins and none of the YouTubers were there. And then I checked your bedrooms and you weren't there either." Before any of them could respond (not that they were going to), he continued, "Did you even notice that the bell was two hours later today?"

"Well that's why we were late," Natalie stated, "Because we thought we had time."

"Mhmm, sure," He replied sarcastically, walking towards them, "And where is Rachael?"

"She...she's just taking a walk," Abby vouched for her, "She told me she just needed to clear her mind."

"Did she tell you where she was walking?"

"Uh..."

"Come on, Abby," Felix urged, stepping closer to her and smirking, "Did she or did she not tell you where she is walking?"

Molly did the classic say-something-while-coughing thing and told her, "Dont...say...anything..."

"She really didn't say," Abby answered, her cheeks burning and sweat starting to form on her forehead. She knew Felix knew she was lying. Felix knew she knew he knew she was lying.

He sighed and turned around, "Alright then. I'm just going to have to take your word for it..." Abby exhaled in relief, only to jump when Felix spun back around and stuck his index finger in her direction, "You do know that lying to me will only get you punished, correct?" He taunted.

The two advisers and Molly looked at Abby as she started panicking. Before she could give Felix an answer, she passed out. "Oh my god! Is she okay?" One of the girls, Anna, asked as the Natalie and Molly swooped down, trying to get Abby conscious again. Felix walked past them and out of the building.

"Good going, Abby," Her brother snarled at her, "You just blew their cover."

"Cut her some slack," Molly snapped back at him, as Abby's eyes fluttered open as she struggled to keep them open, "She was just nervous. I don't blame her. He's an intimidating guy..."